Will the Muppets be at the 2004 Disney Christmas Parade?

McFraggle

Reaction score
I would say something Muppets-related will be involved with the Christmas Parade.

Luke

Reaction score
I would say something Muppets related, not sure they'd make a big deal out of them though. Someone quite close to the Muppets told me they had no plans to announce anything major until early 2005.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Luke said:
I would say something Muppets related, not sure they'd make a big deal out of them though. Someone quite close to the Muppets told me they had no plans to announce anything major until early 2005.

Oh no! :frown: are u sure on this luke?! :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
Yup, they are not expected to announce any major projects or even licensing changes until early 2005. I think they will make a big deal of the 50th birthday as the big thing where people really do know Disney have the Muppets.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yup, they are not expected to announce any major projects or even licensing changes until early 2005. I think they will make a big deal of the 50th birthday as the big thing where people really do know Disney have the Muppets.
Luke, about the thing you sayed about the licnsing changes thing there! you mean there gonna change it to (c) Disney insted of having that other one they come up with (c) Muppets Holding Company, LLC :confused: :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
No by licensing changes i meant announcing the new licensees who will be making merchandise for the Muppet projects that Disney will produce. Things like Oz (if it happens), the 50th birthday and whatever they are planning to do with Muppet Babies now.

I don't know about them ever changing to (c) Disney, they seem to want the Muppets to be a subsidary of Disney, like owned by them but not actually part of them. The "Holding Company" part could and probably will change over time but to what i have no idea.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I really do hope the Muppets show up at the WDW Christmas parade. Muppets and Christmas-time always seem to go well together. Actually, they're great at Thanksgiving too--that's the reason I always get up early enough to watch the Macy's parade.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I really do hope the Muppets show up at the WDW Christmas parade. Muppets and Christmas-time always seem to go well together. Actually, they're great at Thanksgiving too--that's the reason I always get up early enough to watch the Macy's parade.
Ha...same here broth-a! :smile: :stick_out_tongue: