Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They'd have to edit the episodes because of coyrighted songs though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, take the Gordon and AMs sketch from the first episode - after Gordon dresses them, they break into "Consider Yourself (At Home)", that song from the musical of Oliver Twist.

Or in Episode 3, Bob sings "Good Morning Starshine" with a group of hippie AMs.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, take the Gordon and AMs sketch from the first episode - after Gordon dresses them, they break into "Consider Yourself (At Home)", that song from the musical of Oliver Twist.

Or in Episode 3, Bob sings "Good Morning Starshine" with a group of hippie AMs.
I'm hoping that Warner Bros. would help work out copyright issues (unless working out rights issues would be 100 percent up to Sesame Workshop). The first week of shows also featured Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (apparently the only broadcast of that sketch on the show) and Susan singing I Enjoy Being a Girl. And I think Gordon also read the children's book Stevie in one of the first five episodes.

Another great idea that probably sounds very unrealistic is volumes of certain seasons, released around the same time. "Season 1 - Volume 1", "Season 2 - Volume 1", "Season 3 - Volume 1", and so on... It'd probably take a long time to get all volumes of a certain season released at once, regardless of how many episodes and discs there are.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I've been thinking of what kinds of releases would be cool for Warner to release. It'd be cool if there was some sort of "Sesame Street Milestone" collection, focusing on episodes and/ or street scenes that broke new grounds or had very big changes. It would also be cool if there was a one or two-disc release featuring street scenes, stories, and inserts in which the adults don't believe in Mr. Snuffleupagus, from his first appearance in 1971 to the episode where they finally saw him. It'd be great to see the street scenes where Maria, Gordon, and Linda decide to believe that he exists.
That idea sounds good to me. Snuffleupague before the adults saw him.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I was just thinking, "Sunny Days" would make a good title for a collection of Sesame Street DVDs. Perhaps we can continue getting "Old School" releases, and "Sunny Days" could be single-disc releases of classic inserts but no linking material. Maybe themed or not themed. Or we could have "Old School" releases that just represent the first 10 seasons, and "Sunny Days" collections that represent seasons 11-20 or something like that.

unclematt

Reaction score
I would love to see a release that focuses on guest stars throughout the years.