Will there be an Old School Vol. 3 DVD?

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
These are all good ideas, but if there were an OS, Vol. 3, I'd prefer it would follow the format of the first 2 volumes, though seeing how Warner is, that might not happen.

It's still certainly possible, as is anything, though.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just a few days before april fools day I had a thought about announcing a ficticious collection of Sesame Street DVDs, 40 single-disc releases focusing on the best of the season. It would have been too unbelievable an april fools joke, and probably wouldn't happen in real life, but my idea was to make a fake announcement for 40 DVDs to be out at once (that'd probably be too expensive for the distributor, a hard sell for retailors, at least in getting retailers to stock up on all 40 releases on the same day, and expensive to consumers... And I took a calculator and calculated how much money it would cost to buy them all, multiplying a few average prices by 40).

The concept would be for each disc to contain one complete episode from the featured season, an hours worth of bonus inserts from the season, 30-60 minutes of bonus street stories, and a featurette on each season. If this really happened a good style for the covers would be to include a picture of a different character (or different look of the character) from the presented season, and maybe have a smaller image on the bottom of a different character, preferably a fan favorite (presented similar to how the Cookie Bunny image appeared on the Elmo's Rainbow DVD). Or a different cast photo from each season.