Winnie the Pooh

Disney

Reaction score
Hey everyone, have you heard about the new Winnie the Pooh film? I saw some members chatting about Winnie the Pooh, so I thought I'd fill everyone in on the new movie. The film hits theaters on July 15, and you can check out a trailer right here. Let me know what you think.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
This one I do plan on checking out. Not even so much as a "Winnie the Pooh fan" but as a supporter of hand drawn cel animation. Don't get me wrong, I do like Winnie just fine (though my father always hated him, though that's not here nor there), but since over the years 2D hand drawn animation as taken such a back seat to CGI, I have to show my support.

Plus I love LOVE that Craig Ferguson, whom I am a fan of, is voicing probably my favorite Pooh character, Owl. In fact I've even been giving some serious debate on buying an Owl plush from the Disney Store website.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I'll be checking this out. With She & Him contributing music, I am definitely interested in seeing this movie.

Scooterfan5

Reaction score
I'm excited for this movie! I loved the original film so much!

Disney

Reaction score
I'll be checking this out. With She & Him contributing music, I am definitely interested in seeing this movie.
That's right, and if you haven't heard the audio sample, you can check it out right here: here.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Can't WAIT for this!! A longtime fan of that silly old Bear, and what's even more exciting is that it's HAND-DRAWN ANIMATION!!! YAY!!! Hopefully the story is up to snuff, heh, though I'm sure it will be, the classic-Pooh-type stuff is always pretty good.

Disney

Reaction score
Can't WAIT for this!! A longtime fan of that silly old Bear, and what's even more exciting is that it's HAND-DRAWN ANIMATION!!! YAY!!! Hopefully the story is up to snuff, heh, though I'm sure it will be, the classic-Pooh-type stuff is always pretty good.
Hand drawn animation is always great to see. Are you planning on seeing it opening weekend?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
You bet! Just like with Cars 2, and most any other Disney and Pixar film. They're the only movies my Son will sit through at the theatre! :big_grin: My little guy loves his Disney movies, just like Daddy. :smile:

rowlfy662

Reaction score
it great to see this loving character coming back to cinema might go and see it but what excites me is owl my fav character it has been so long looks good