Winnie the Pooh

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Who doesn't love this guy? This is a thread dedicated to anything related to Pooh and co. So, anyone care to throw something in? Wheter it's about Disney's version, Milne's orignal books, etc.

Unfortunately, I haven't read any of the original books, so I can't comment on them.

I do love the original Disney shorts, as well as "The New Adventures" series.

And more recently, I saw the short-lived Russian "Pooh" series. Interesting, indeed.

Hubert

Reaction score
:sing: Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh...

I'm a big Pooh fan myself. The whole franchise teems with greatness.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I read at least 2 of the books in third grade-- I remember Winnie the Pooh and The House at Pooh Corner. I don't remember a lot of specifics, but I remember really enjoying them.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Anybody remember the "Welcome to Pooh Corner" TV series? I have one episode, but I only watched it once or twice. I really don't remember much about it.

Then there's "The Book of Pooh" (which Eric Jacobson worked on). I saw a lot of it during its brief run. It was okay, I guess. Then again, I haven't seen it in years.

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I think we have or at least used to have a couple of episodes of Welcome to Pooh Corner on tape. But I can barely remember the TV series. I didn't watch it as much as The New Adventures. Hm, haven't seen that one in a long time either.

I love Winnie The Pooh, he's adorable <3

Hubert

Reaction score
Anybody remember the "Welcome to Pooh Corner" TV series? I have one episode, but I only watched it once or twice. I really don't remember much about it.

Then there's "The Book of Pooh" (which Eric Jacobson worked on). I saw a lot of it during its brief run. It was okay, I guess. Then again, I haven't seen it in years.
Did Eric Jacobson really work on "The Book of Pooh"? I kinda liked the show, it was pretty interesting...I especially loved Cassie on there for some reason.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
For some reason, the Tigger Movie always got me.
I love that movie. :fanatic:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Did Eric Jacobson really work on "The Book of Pooh"? I kinda liked the show, it was pretty interesting...I especially loved Cassie on there for some reason.
Eric did (he puppeteered Piglet), and so did Jennifer Barnhart (she puppeteered Owl), Tyler Bunch (he puppeteered Tigger), Stephanie D'Abruzzo (she voiced and sometimes puppeteered Kessie the bird), Peter Linz (he puppeteered Pooh), Paul McGinnis and Noel McNeal (both puppeteered Rabbit), and Victor Yerrid, among others.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Winnie_the_Pooh