Winnie the Pooh

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Eric did (he puppeteered Piglet), and so did Jennifer Barnhart (she puppeteered Owl), Tyler Bunch (he puppeteered Tigger), Stephanie D'Abruzzo (she voiced and sometimes puppeteered Kessie the bird), Peter Linz (he puppeteered Pooh), Paul McGinnis and Noel McNeal (both puppeteered Rabbit), and Victor Yerrid, among others.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Winnie_the_Pooh
Wow that was trivia I didn't know. But then I never watched The Book of Pooh either.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Gee I wonder what prompted this thread? Lol
Was it you, Sam?
Sam: Um, I how can I even type?

Was it you, Liam?

Liam: No! I was just thinking about Drew Barrymore when I accidentally swallawoed a bug!

Was it you, Paula?

Paula: No! It was Gilly!

Gilly? Gilly?

Gilly: What?

Did you promt this thread?

Gilly: Uh huh. Sorry.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Here's the Russian Pooh series:

Short 1:

Short 2:

Short 3 Part 1:
Part 2:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Was it you, Sam?
Sam: Um, I how can I even type?

Was it you, Liam?

Liam: No! I was just thinking about Drew Barrymore when I accidentally swallawoed a bug!

Was it you, Paula?

Paula: No! It was Gilly!

Gilly? Gilly?

Gilly: What?

Did you promt this thread?

Gilly: Uh huh. Sorry.
That's too many Gilly's for me. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Eric did (he puppeteered Piglet), and so did Jennifer Barnhart (she puppeteered Owl), Tyler Bunch (he puppeteered Tigger), Stephanie D'Abruzzo (she voiced and sometimes puppeteered Kessie the bird), Peter Linz (he puppeteered Pooh), Paul McGinnis and Noel McNeal (both puppeteered Rabbit), and Victor Yerrid, among others.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Winnie_the_Pooh
Wow, thanks. I had no idea how much the Muppeteers were involved.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Speaking of did anyone see Piglet's Big Movie? I had been wanting to see it but no one would go with me. Was it any good?

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Speaking of did anyone see Piglet's Big Movie? I had been wanting to see it but no one would go with me. Was it any good?
I watched it years ago on TV. But I can't remember much, only that it was a cute movie. But I don't think I liked it as much as The Tigger Movie or The Many Adventures... or the newest movie.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Many Adventures is my favorite mainly cause it's the classics based on AA Milne's books. The Tigger movie I did enjoy despite like I said I didn't have high expectations about it. The Search for Christopher Robin I didn't care for at all but I did like the music in it.