Winslow's Glorious Appreciation Thread

Kiki

Reaction score
Hey y'all,
I just thought it was about time our pal Winslow Leach had his own appreciation thread. :smile: yeah, there's a heckuva lotta those appreciation threads around, isn't there? Well, I really think Winslow deserves one, eh? He joined the MC community this year and I have always enjoyed reading his posts. Plus, I think he and I have similar intrests and stuff. Your taste in music ROCKS, man! :big_grin:

Here's to you, Winslow! Thanks fer being such a far-out friend! :excited:

anytimepally

Reaction score
Winslow, your posts are always among the most interesting around.. being a movie lover, I especially enjoy reading your thoughts about movies.. they're always so informative and entertaining!.. It seems like you've been here much longer than just since February (in a good way), and it's certainly a more fun place for your being here!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Wow! I have my own appreciation thread! I...I honestly don't know what to say. I'm speechless. This is really a surprise, I certainly wasn't expecting...(as Leach continues to talk, he pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket) I mean, I've only been here since February, and I...I still consider myself a newbie, I...whoa, this was totally...totally unexpected. I just have a little speech here I had prepared. It won't take long. Let's see...

(reads)

1 quart milk
1 half gallon o.j.
loaf of bread
eggs
Cap'n Crunch
carrots
2 gallons of bottled water

(folds paper, puts back in pocket)

Thank you.

:zany:

Seriously...

Thank you so much Kiki for giving me my own li'l thread here. I honestly didn't think I was deserving of one. And yes, we do seem to have similar interests, don't we?:smile: Thanks again! I really appreciate this.

Randall! You too were one of the first folks here to welcome me, and I thank you for that! Thanks for reading my insane movie ramblings!:smile: For me, it does seem like I've been here longer than February. Thank you for the kind words! It's great talking music and film with ya!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yay for Winslow Leach, one of my new favorite people here!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Um, first off Winslow, thanks for reminding me what I need to pick up at the store, but I think you read the wrong side of the paper. Second of all, much appriciation to the man who leapfrogged me in post when I wasn't looking. This guy must do 80 post a day on various topics. He's becoming like Snowth on his own topics lol(no wonder he has hot topics all the time, I would to if I posted that much lol) but seriously, much appriciation to you and yours you crazy Chevy Chase lovin man you.

Daniel

Skye

Reaction score
Yay, Winslow! You're so cool, dude. You're so funny and your posts are so much fun to read. I'm happy to call you a buddy o' mine! :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Um, first off Winslow, thanks for reminding me what I need to pick up at the store, but I think you read the wrong side of the paper. Second of all, much appriciation to the man who leapfrogged me in post when I wasn't looking. This guy must do 80 post a day on various topics. He's becoming like Snowth on his own topics lol(no wonder he has hot topics all the time, I would to if I posted that much lol) but seriously, much appriciation to you and yours you crazy Chevy Chase lovin man you.

Daniel
Thanks, Daniel!

And yeah, I think I did read the wrong side of the paper there...:embarrassed:

Sah-ree about the whole leapfroggin' thing...I honestly didn't know I hit 2,000 at the time. It's not like bells & whistles went off. Streamers and confetti didn't come poppin' out of my computer. It just sorta...happened.:halo:

Thanks again, man! I 'preciate it!

Teheheman

Reaction score
Thanks, Daniel!

And yeah, I think I did read the wrong side of the paper there...:embarrassed:

Sah-ree about the whole leapfroggin' thing...I honestly didn't know I hit 2,000 at the time. It's not like bells & whistles went off. Streamers and confetti didn't come poppin' out of my computer. It just sorta...happened.:halo:

Thanks again, man! I 'preciate it!
lol, I'm just messin with ya. That would be kinda cool if that happened wouldn't it? I mean, if your computer knew if you hit a posting milestone on a website or something and confetti and streamers and all that came out and a banner that said what post it was came out. A band played "Da dada da da daaa da" THAT would be sweet.

Daniel

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
lol, I'm just messin with ya. That would be kinda cool if that happened wouldn't it? I mean, if your computer knew if you hit a posting milestone on a website or something and confetti and streamers and all that came out and a banner that said what post it was came out. A band played "Da dada da da daaa da" THAT would be sweet.

Daniel
'Twould be mucho sweet!:crazy: