Winslow's Glorious Appreciation Thread

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
This guy must do 80 post a day on various topics. He's becoming like Snowth on his own topics lol(no wonder he has hot topics all the time, I would to if I posted that much lol)

Daniel
It was that cheese thread, I tells ya! The cheese did me in, man! I couldn't help it! I tried to avoid posting there, but every time I tried to get out...it pulled me back in!

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Yay, Winslow! You're so cool, dude. You're so funny and your posts are so much fun to read. I'm happy to call you a buddy o' mine! :smile:
Aww, thanks, Skye! You're very cool yourself!:smile: Thanks for reading my crazy, increasingly insane ramblings.

Beauregard

Reaction score
It seems like you've been here much longer than just since February (in a good way), and it's certainly a more fun place for your being here!
I agree! It seems like I can remember you always being around with great information on comics, cartoons, movies, music, etc. You are one of those people who find information and store it and share it, and we love you for it!

Thanks!

Beau

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I agree! It seems like I can remember you always being around with great information on comics, cartoons, movies, music, etc. You are one of those people who find information and store it and share it, and we love you for it!

Thanks!

Beau
No problem, Beau! Always eager to help!:smile:

Thank you for the kind words!

Pork

Reaction score
Hooray for Winslow, a fun lovin person who is a friend to us all. Nice to know you Winslow.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I haven't really gotten to know you very intimately before Winslow. So I guess this is a good time and place to make a start. :smile:

Great to have you on our boards. :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow! I have my own appreciation thread! I...I honestly don't know what to say. I'm speechless. This is really a surprise, I certainly wasn't expecting...(as Leach continues to talk, he pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket) I mean, I've only been here since February, and I...I still consider myself a newbie, I...whoa, this was totally...totally unexpected. I just have a little speech here I had prepared. It won't take long. Let's see...

(reads)

1 quart milk
1 half gallon o.j.
loaf of bread
eggs
Cap'n Crunch
carrots
2 gallons of bottled water

(folds paper, puts back in pocket)

Thank you.

:zany:

Seriously...

Thank you so much Kiki for giving me my own li'l thread here. I honestly didn't think I was deserving of one. And yes, we do seem to have similar interests, don't we?:smile: Thanks again! I really appreciate this.
Dude, you definatly deserve an appriciation fer sure, I'm surprised you didn't 'ave one earlier! :wink: Ya welcome Winslow, and thanks fer being such a great pal with awesome interests, always having info on the coolest films and music, etc! ^^

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I haven't really gotten to know you very intimately before Winslow. So I guess this is a good time and place to make a start. :smile:

Great to have you on our boards. :big_grin:
Thank you, Marty! I've read a lot of your various postings, and find them very interesting and inspiring!:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Dude, you definatly deserve an appriciation fer sure, I'm surprised you didn't 'ave one earlier! :wink: Ya welcome Winslow, and thanks fer being such a great pal with awesome interests, always having info on the coolest films and music, etc! ^^
Aww, thanks a bunch, Kiki! You're making me blush!