Woman of Yesterday

JG4

Reaction score
Brilliant! Sean you really know how to attract people with your stories! Lots of props!

Those Fraggles are reckless! lol.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Haha! Thanks, J.G.:smile:

For anyone who's wondering, Goldie Fraggle isn't a villain in the "MARVELOUS Muppets" universe. She's much like the way she is in Gold Demona's "Fraggle From Outer Space" tale. In fact, if you want to look at it a certain way, the events of this story could probably take place before the events of G.D.'s story, when she arrived in Fraggle Rock.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in the update, everybody. Been so busy promoting "Who Ya Gonna Call?" :smile:

From this point on, the story takes a pretty violent turn.

Part Four

“Can I help you?” Goldie asked us, looking like a deer in front of our headlights. She used one hand to shield her eyes from them, as she tried to see past them to distinguish our features.

At the corner of my eye, I noticed Terah already leaping out of the Mustang, with her gun drawn. Before she was completely out, I snatched her arm and pulled her back in before she could’ve made the worst mistake of her career. I gave her a look that said, “She’s not what we believe she might be.” And she must’ve taken my word for it, because she kept her butt glued to the seat, as I got mine up and out of the car, heading towards Goldie.

Lifting my hands high in the air, I told her, “We come in peace.”

“What do I look like? An alien?” Goldie remarked in sarcasm. “What do you want? You’ve got me trapped in all this space. There must be something you want from me.”

Before I could answer, I hear an aggressive voice from behind me, and it couldn’t have come from any other person than you-know-who. “We want to know where Boom Fraggle is! Now tell us where before we…”

“SHUT UP!” I screamed.

“You’re not going to tell me what to do any longer, cousin! Not until you tell me what the h*ll is going on!”

“Which is something I wouldn’t mind finding out myself.” Goldie said. “Who’s this Boom Fraggle you’re talking about? The only other stranger that I’ve met recently is a guy named Spark Fraggle.”

My ears perked up as she uttered the name. It was just as familiar to me as the name of Boom did. Spark was his birth name; Boom was the name given to him by the monsters that contained him at C.O.V.N.E.T. for three to six years. I don’t know how Boom escaped from their clutches, but the day he did was the day the world came to an end (even though it wasn’t bluntly obvious at the time).

Unbeknownst to myself, I was silent for awfully a long time, enough to make Goldie more uncomfortable than she already was in front of us. “So…what? Am I under arrest or something?”

Her knowledge of such things like aliens or the judicial system impressed me. Boom barely even knew what a toothpick was when he was first brought out into “Outer Space” (as they called it) by a team of C.O.V.N.E.T. agents that found him at an empty workshop near the coast of Maine. Goldie was different, mostly because she was raised away from Lugar Sagrado De Rocas (a.k.a. “Fraggle Rock”).

Instead of focusing more on her vast knowledge of “Outer Space”, I focused back on the subject at hand: the whereabouts of Boom Fraggle. “When was the last time you’d seen Spark, Goldie?”

She looked at me real suspiciously after I asked. And she had every right to be suspicious, considering that I was someone she had never met before in her life. “I’m not saying a word until I’ve seen my lawyer,” she told me.

“Stop acting like you have rights, you sick abomination!” Terah snapped. “I don’t know what the h*ll you are, neither do I even give a crap! All I know is that some thing that looks almost like you tried to kill us a few moments ago, and I’m sure as h*ll ain’t gonna take any chances with you!” And then she did something that I had feared during this confrontation and that was pull out her gun, aiming it directly at Goldie’s head.

But I was one step ahead of her. Just as soon as she had grabbed her gun, I had grabbed my own and aimed it right at her head. I’d expected this sudden action of mine to surprise the crap out of her, but she maintained her composure, not once appearing shocked or scared in any way.

“Big mistake, agent!” She told me. “I am the last tramp you’d want to screw with!”

“You’re the last tramp who anybody would want to screw with!” I snapped.

“GET OUT OF THE WAY!” She screamed.

After her shouting had echoed throughout the entire alleyway, I heard two car doors open and then slam shut, telling me that Angelle and Scooter were planning on intervening. I did not once move my sight away from Terah, as I was staring down the barrel of her gun, just as she was at mine. From the corner of my eye, I could see Angelle and Scooter approach us, trying not to get in between and risk getting fired upon.

Again, Angelle tried to play peacemaker. “Terah! Kat! Stop this! We’re supposed to be professionals here!”

“I am being professional, Angie.” I said. “I’m going to professionally scatter Terah’s brains all over the pavement.”

“Not if I pull the trigger first.” Terah snapped.

And then I hear Goldie, not that far behind me, nervously voicing her concern over the matter. “Uh…listen, if you all want to work out this Quentin Tarantino Mexican shootout on your own, then I’m all for moseying on out of here, because I’ve got this postcard from a fellow by the name of Traveling…”

“Stay where you are, freak! You’re not going anywhere, until I get some answers!” Terah demanded.

Goldie was not the one to argue with a woman who had a gun, so she remained where she was and kept silent, while Angelle was trying her best to assert the situation. “Terah, listen to me…”

“How ‘bout I don’t?” Terah snapped. “I’ve been listening to you all my life, and all I’ve been hearing are two things: jack and %”

Angelle was really growing impatient with her and the foul attitude she had been showing her, ever since they first laid eyes on each other. It was at that point when she had just completely snapped, losing more control over herself than the situation at hand.

“Listen, you tramp!” She bellowed, which was what first caught Terah’s attention, moving her eyes away from my direction and towards hers. “I’ve been taking your mess for too d**n long! It’s like you’ve just got this…this…racist, sadist…something else that ends with an ‘-ist’ attitude against me, for no d**n reason at all! And I’m sick of it! I’m ready at this point to take that big foot of yours out of my butt and just shove it right in your mouth!”

She went on for a few more minutes, ranting over just about everything Terah had done to her. Some things I cannot repeat in this narrative, either because she said them too quickly to understand or my conscience is keeping me from mentioning them. All I can say is that she got that reaction from Terah that I was hoping to get the moment I pulled my gun out at her. That insane cousin of mine was surprised. But not so much that the rants my other cousin was spouting gave her a heart attack. She seemed like she was angry-surprised, which was not good, when you think about the gun that was still in her hands.

“And you know what else?” Angelle continued. “I don’t think you’ve got the guts to shoot anyone here!”

“Oh, I think she’s got plenty of them.” Goldie remarked.

“So do I.” Scooter added. “Um…listen…why don’t we just let Goldie go? I think she’s already told us everything that she knows.”

“Of course I have.” The Fraggle from Outer Space said. “At least…I think I have.”

A small, sarcastic chuckle emerged from Terah. “You think?”

“I don’t know! You people have got me all nervous right now! You two with your guns, the tall mixed girl with her mental breakdown…the only one who seems normal in this whole thing is the kid with the orange skin and red hair!”

“Uh, thanks.” Scooter told her. “But trust me…I’m not as normal as I appear to be.”

“Well, you could’ve had me fooled.” Goldie said. “You seem pretty darn calm through this whole situation.”

Scooter smirked at her compliment, as he said under his breath, “I’ve been through worst.”

I smiled, but only for a temporary amount of time. It faded just as soon as Terah returned her glare at me, the gun still aimed at my head. “I’ll make a deal with you, Kat. You tell me what this is all about and I won’t pump you up with so much lead that you could make the audition for the next Terminator movie.”

Although her one-liners could sure use an h*ll of a lot of work, I could not back down from such an agreement. “Alright,” I said, “I’ll talk. But first, you’ve got to lower your piece.”

“Answers first, and then the piece goes down!”

“Look! How am I supposed to explain everything to you, when you’ve got that Sig Pro pointed at me?”

“Oh, don’t even give me that bull. You’ve had so many different guns aimed at you that this piece of crap should be no exception!”

“Kat, just tell her what she wants to know, so she can go back to being ‘The Tramp Who Knew Too Much’!” Angelle insulted her way into the conversation.

“Will you shut the h*ll up?”

“Why don’t you make me?”

“Gladly!”

“NO!”

I caught it just as soon as she had moved her Sig Pro away from me and towards Angelle. The next few seconds was like slow motion to me. Dropping my own gun, I ran towards Terah, charging at her before she could pull the trigger. Her instability was my advantage in this whole situation. I knew the time would come when she would just snap because of someone other than me. And I grabbed the moment by the throat just as it came.

Terah went down hard, but not long before her finger had pulled the trigger, while still aimed towards Angelle. Originally, it had been aimed directly at her forehead. But because of my interference, the aim took a hard right and just as the gun fired, the bullet whizzed past the side of her head, taking a piece of her ear in the process. Horror crossed my face as I watched a mist of blood—Angelle’s blood—shoot out from where the bullet had hit her.

The screams that emerged from the girl’s mouth were (no pun intended) ear piercing. They echoed throughout the entire alleyway. If it were not for the noises that the passing vehicles nearby were making, someone would have surely heard them or the heavy gunfire. And it would have been extremely hard explaining that this was a government matter, when most of the ones taking charge of it were going at each other’s throats.

“YOU SICK #” I yelled at Terah, while Angelle was down on her knees, covering her bleeding left ear as Scooter tended to her.

By this point, Goldie had made a beeline for the street, possibly going to tell someone about the lunatics in the darkest alleyway in all of San Francisco. It wasn’t very long before Terah had taken notice of this and attempted to chase after her. But the strong grip that I had over her was what kept her from going.

“Let me go!” She demanded of me.

“Not a chance! I knew from day one that you had issues! I’m not letting you get by that easily! I’m going to turn you into Fury and tell him everything you did today! What you’ve done is against regulations, little girl! And I’m not…”

Before I could finish my last sentence, I got one of the fiercest blows I’d ever felt. It came fast and hard right at my jaw, and I fell back, releasing my hold over Terah. As I grabbed my jaw to check and see if it had been busted, Terah got off her butt and on her feet, running in the same direction that Goldie headed in, with her gun firmly grasped in her hand.

Scooter then came into view, moving away from Angelle and checking on me. “Are you alright, Agent Thomas?”

I spat out the large portion of blood that had gathered in my mouth before answering. “Yeah, I’m fine.” I got to my feet and staggered over to the Mustang, reaching inside and pulling out a cell phone from the glove compartment. “Here,” I tossed it to Scooter. “Call an ambulance for Angelle. Before they get here, make sure you find the piece of her ear that got shot off.”

The gofer nearly lost his lunch over the thought of an earlobe possibly laying somewhere on the pavement. But he had to learn that graphic stuff like that happened all the time in the world of an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. He watched me as I got into the Mustang, and instinct brought him to ask, “Where are you going?”

Before closing the driver’s side door, I glared at Scooter with blood still trickling from my mouth. “I have another maniac to catch.”

TO BE CONCLUDED...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Gal fight! :0
THAT GAL GOT WITCH SLAPPED!
*In gangster clothes*

Word. XP

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Part Five

I drove for hours and hours around the city, looking for a living thing that no one knew about (at least not yet) and a maniacal secret agent waving a Sig Pro around and probably frightening the life out of small children. My head was still throbbing from all the gunfire and heavy blows that occurred moments ago. I felt like I was going to vomit after passing through each city block. But I had to hold it in, because I had a job to do. I kept my gun rested on the passenger seat, ready to reach for it in case she came in my sights at any time. I wasn’t taking any chances with this girl. She was dangerous…and she needed to be put out of everyone’s misery.

By sundown, I had just about passed through every part of San Francisco. I had used up practically all of the gas in my car, driving around so much. It just stopped by itself as soon as I had passed through a ghetto neighborhood in the darkest region of the city. This would be the perfect area for Terah to put a cap in anyone’s butt, whether it was someone related to her mission or a mugger who had the guts enough to stick her up. But she wasn’t around. I checked this area when it was still daylight and she was not anywhere to be seen.

And then, just when I thought all hope was lost, I hear a scream…a loud one…loud enough for everyone in the whole city to hear. It was a woman’s scream. Hard to distinguish if it was a human female or a Fraggle female. But if I had my own guess, I’d say it were a Fraggle scream, because there was no chance in h*ll that it came from Terah. By then, I had to assume that she had begun her work on poor Goldie. So I grab my gun, jump out of the Mustang, and rush over to where the scream had been coming from.

I made my way to there as slowly and cautiously as I could, not daring myself to take any chances. Terah could have set up a trap for me. And when it came to setting up traps, this woman was like Arnold Schwarzenegger out of Predator. She might as well have planted a landmine underneath the sidewalk that I had been trekking across. But she didn’t. Everything seemed to have been deathly quiet (and I use the word “deathly” very loosely).

This whole thing was pointless. For cryin’ out loud, we were both on the same side, just looking at things from two different perspectives. H*ll, even Batman and Superman had their issues, but they were still able to work them out and get the d**n job done. And realizing this, I decided to make the first move myself.

“Terah!” I yelled. “C’mon, kid! Let’s just…just put all of our differences aside! Okay?” There was no response…just as I expected. Still, I kept talking. “We have a job here to do, Terah! How would Fury reacted if he found out that two of his best agents were playing ‘Hide and Seek’ with each other, rather than doing their job? Huh? He’d have both of our butts on a silver platter, you know that?” Still…no response. She had something set up for me. This girl was a lot smarter than I had imagined. But my words contradicted my thoughts. “Don’t be stupid, kid! I don’t want to have to do something that I’ll regret, as soon as I get back to S.H.I.E.L.D.”

While I was flapping my gums off, I had completely crossed the sidewalk and made it near an unoccupied basketball courtyard. Once I had, something bizarre occurred. A massive wall of flames whooshed right past me, and I was forced to fall backwards to avoid having my face burnt off. As soon as the flames had passed, I got back on my feet and looked around the corner to see the entire courtyard on fire. Flames were spouting out from all parts, the chain-wire fences had melted away (leaving only fragments of them behind), and in the midst of it all was the body of an unfortunate victim.

Fearing the worst, I dashed over to the body, dodging and jumping over all the flames that stood in my way to get to it. When I made it, I turned the body over to have the person’s face looking in my direction, and just as I had suspected, it was Terah. Fortunately, she was not burnt beyond recognition. Her clothes, however, were tattered and scorched. I smelled the smoke seeping from them…the smell of a recent battle that she had obviously lost.

I slapped her scarred up face a little, trying my best to revive her and get her out of this mess before she ended up being burned alive. “Terah! Terah! Wake up, honey. Wake up!” She didn’t move an inch, which was bad news for me, as soon as I heard a loud, booming voice singing behind me:

I never knew that a kid like me
Could take his mic around the world and flash the big S.D.
And rock the masses, from Madrid to Calabasas
Tijuana, Mexico, bootleg demos in Tokyo
They know me though, 'cause I be puttin' in work
Commit my life to rebirth, well respected, 'cause that's my word
I'm sure you heard, about a new sound going around
She might have left my hood, but she was born in my town

While he was singing this hardcore rock song from the rooftop of a nearby building, he started throwing his fireballs at me, which I immediately deflected by firing my special gun and freezing them to pieces. Afterwards I fired my gun at Boom, forcing him to dodge every shot that had frozen his area solid. He couldn’t last a second around a cool area, otherwise he would lose control. So I made certain that every single section of this area was encased in ice.

“You won’t win, Spark!” I taunted him. “I have plenty of bullets in this nice little gun of mine to turn you into a red and orange Popsicle!”

After all of the shooting I had done, I had soon realized that he disappeared from the scene, leaving me looking over my shoulder repeatedly for him. As he was out of my sights, I took the opportunity of dragging Terah’s heavy butt away to a safer place. Setting her somewhere in the shadows where Boom couldn’t see her, I headed over to the nearest fire escape I could find and climbed up. There was no way I was losing Boom again. I was going to take him down that very night!

Just as soon as I had made it to the rooftop of a rundown apartment building, an explosion erupted near me. I lost my footing on the ledge and fell off, but was able to grab it before I was completely away. I had accidentally dropped my gun in the process, letting it fall thirty-feet down towards the concrete below. While I was hanging on for dear life, I could still hear Spark singing from the roof:

You didn't know, thought we was new on the scene
Well, it's alright! It's alright!
I know you know, I see you smiling at me
Well, it's alright! It's alright!​

The next thing I know, explosions were erupting all around where I had been hanging on the ledge. Pieces of it were showering over my head and covering all parts of my hair with them. Boom had me exactly where he wanted me. Any chances of fighting back at this time were slim:

Boom! Here comes the Boom!
Ready or not, here come the boys from the South
Ready or not, how you like me now?​

I started to feel the ledge give way from all of the explosions and knew that if I hung on any longer that I would fall. So before it had, I swung my body to the left and landed back on the fire escape, while the entire ledge of the rooftop fell towards the ground below with a tremendous thud. Taking Boom on the rooftops was undoubtedly a bad idea. I needed to take him on ground level, where I at least had a chance against him.

Quickly moving down the fire escape, I suddenly found myself not just running from Boom, but also the pools of “lava” that he was vomiting all over the whole freakin’ structure. It was not very long before the fire escape started to fall apart, due to the lava-like substance melting through the support. Having another eighteen feet to go down, I realized that there was no way of getting off this thing before I reached the bottom. So I took my chances with jumping off the fire escape and falling the rest of the way down.

Huge mistake!

I landed right on top of a parked vehicle—not sure what kind it was, all I knew was that it hurt like h*ll once I landed on its rooftop. The massive dent that I put in it told half of the story of just how much it hurt when I hit it. However, my dislocated shoulder told the rest, as I popped it back in place, after climbing off the parked car. Before I could relieve myself from the intense pain that my body was racked with, Boom suddenly appeared right near me (seeming to have dropped from the rooftop and landing on the sidewalk without any pain whatsoever). His feet were melting through the concrete that he stood on, turning it from a cracked mess to a muddy puddle of cement in seconds:

We rep. the South, so what you talking about
I'm not running off my mouth, I know this without a doubt
'Cause if you know these streets, then these streets know you
When it's time to handle business, then you know what to do
Me and my crew, we stay true, old skool or new
Many were called, but the chosen are few
We rise to the top, what you want? Just in case you forgot
Rush the stage, grab my mic, show me what you got​

Again, I started running from him, as he began unleashing waves of fireballs in my direction. He was relentless with every single one he threw at me, obviously wanting me dead. Seriously, Drew Barrymore had got nothing on this fella! Most of those fireballs he threw connected with several other parked vehicles, including my Mustang from a distance away, blowing them all to smithereens. The entire city block turned into a war zone in less than a minute:

You didn't know, thought we was new on the scene
I know you know, I see you smiling at me

Ready or not, here come the boys from the South
Ready or not, how you like me now?​

As I was running, my foot had connected with something hard, kicking it across the ground. I looked down real fast to see that it was my gun. Perfect timing, my little friend! Immediately, I picked it up and spun around, aiming it directly at Boom Fraggle, as he began approaching me. My finger pulled back on the trigger and the bullet jumped out of the gun faster than it usually did.

Boom was caught by surprised for the first time we had started our intense battle. The bullet had gotten pass his radiating field (unlike most regular ones that would turn to ash as soon as they were ten inches from him) and it struck him directly on the shoulder. The dangerous creature then clutched his wound, crouching as he had done so. For a moment, I had expected him to fall back and pass out, as the ice-cold bullet was seeping into his system, decreasing all that intense heat he had been giving off. But that was not the case. Instead, this little monster was laughing…maniacally.

“Is that all you got? I’ll take your best shot.” He said, and I fired again, striking him in his other shoulder. But he just stood up and continued advancing towards me. “Is that all you got? I’ll take your best shot!” His voice grew louder each time I fired at a different part of his body that was seemingly unaffected. “Is that all you got? I’ll take your best shot! Is that all you got? I’ll take your best shot! Is that all you got? I’ll take your best shot! I’ll take your best shot! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I’LL TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT! IS THAT ALL YOU GOT? I’LL TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!”

“FINE!” I screamed.

Tossing my gun aside, I had done something that I had been waiting to do for a very long time. I clenched my fist, lifted it high in the air, and then punched directly at the concrete. Most normal people would have broken every bone in their hand if they had done what I had, exerting such remarkable force. But I was not a normal person (as I had led you to believe from the very beginning of my story).

What I had done was something expected of a mutant. But I was never born as a mutant. And I was never bitten by any radioactive thing, nor was I part of some special program that granted average human subjects with super strength via a special formula or radiation. I was simply using an ancient fighting technique that no one on the face of the earth had ever used in a million years.

The ground shook and an enormous earthquake took place right there and then on that city block. And the next thing Spark “Boom” Fraggle knew, he was sent flying twenty feet across the air and into a neon sign close nearby. Between his scorching body and the electricity running through the sign, there came a huge explosion of fiery sparks (how ironic). After the explosion had ceased, Spark’s body fell from the blackened, ravaged sign and collapsed to the ground, seemingly defeated.

Rising up with my fist covered with pieces of concrete, I stood where I was for a long time, unsure of what exactly I should do at that point. Should I kill him right there and then? Or should I just contact S.H.I.E.L.D. and tell them to pick him up?

But my decision seemed to have been already made for me, as soon as I felt the cold barrel of a gun press up against my head. “Don’t move…freak.” It was Terah, who had obviously witnessed my little feat of strength a moment ago.

“Just let me…”

“SHUT UP!” She screamed. “You’ve kept enough secrets from me! I’m going to take you back to headquarters and let Fury put you in a holding cell with your little friend over there! I wouldn’t be surprised if they had done all sorts of sick, twisted tests on you to figure out what mutant class you fall in.”

“I’m not a mutant!”

“Oh, really? Well, how ‘bout we let the boys back in Manhattan determine whether that’s true or not?”

“How ‘bout we don’t?” And then I made my move. With great swiftness, I elbowed her right in the face as hard as I could have, making her feel the intensity that she made me feel earlier. Only my blow sent her into unconsciousness. She fell to the ground violently but not fatally.

At this point, I would have gone to the nearest payphone I could find and contact S.H.I.E.L.D., letting them in on the entire story. But as soon as I had turned away from Terah’s unconscious body, I found myself looking right into the eyes of Scooter. And from the look of those eyes, I could tell he had seen just about everything. It was an intimidating look, which was saying something, considering that he was only a Muppet…a Muppet with an intense hatred for mutants (at the time).

I attempted to explain it all to him, just as I had with Terah. But as I approached him, he stepped back and raised his hands in protest. “Stay away from me!” He demanded. “I trusted you! And this whole time…this whole time…you were…a…a mutant?”

“I’m not…” Before I could finish, I heard the sound of police sirens approaching from a distance. They were coming to investigate the disturbance that had taken place on this block. And knowing the state of mind that Scooter was in, he would have surely told them that I was more responsible for it all than Spark was. All I could say to him at that moment was, “I’m sorry.”

Having no other choice, I ran away from everything—Scooter, Spark, Terah, the authorities, the destruction…everything. By the time I had reached a few blocks down, I stopped by a nearby trash can, throwing my gun, my badge, and everything else that identified me in there.

Why did I do it? Because a secret that I had neglected to tell anybody at S.H.I.E.L.D. got out (and when you work for such an organization, there are no secrets within the business). And that secret cost me my job, my life, and just about everything else I have had for over the past years that defined who I was. And that’s why I say that I was Katerina Thomas, because I have no idea who I am anymore. I am in hiding from my past life, in order to protect those that I care the most about. If Nick Fury had ever found out about my secret (and I’m sure he has from Scooter or Terah), then he would try to get through my family to get to me.

And, apparently, he might have already done so, according to a recent obituary that I have read.

My God…Fury…tell me you haven’t done this.

THE MARVELOUS MINI's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Is that the conclusion? Very powerful stuff... Awaiting to find out how it all connects once the Invincible gets started. In the meantime, I'm thrillin' to your Ghostbusters take and hope more gets posted soon.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Yep. That was the conclusion. And don't worry. If you feel like there's a lot that hasn't been explained, more will be in "The Invincible" and the "MARVELOUS Mini" stories that go into the background of Spark "Boom" Fraggle.:smile:

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I was just thinking today that you all might want to have at least one more "MARVELOUS Mini" tale to finish up on this saga that I have set up with "Woman of Tomorrow" and "Woman of Yesterday".

I'm going to write one more for a week from this Friday (my 22nd birthday, for anyone keeping track:wink:) and call it "Man of Today", focusing on the events after the murder of the Thomas family member and having it narrated by Tony Stark, our "man of today".

After I've finished the story (which will only consist of one part), it's straight on to "The Invincible" for May.:smile:

JG4

Reaction score
Sean, this story is awesome man, if you come out with a book, let me know, cause usually im not a reader, but your stories get my attention. :cool:

Say if you ever need me as a character, im willing man, whether its a protagonist, or antagonist, i'll do both lol. :big_grin:

- J.G.