WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Any international people get their packages yet? Blimey, I am so so so so so excited about getting mine! I'm fed up with being patient- I want it NOW! :big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

LOL!

That's a good suggestion.

Perhaps I'm semi-boycotting them (I didn't get my package today!).

They can give things to me, but I dont' give things to them. Or something like that.

The only way I'll even be apologize for wanting to boycott UPS is if there was some goof-up by the postal service (I wouldn't boycott them. They get postcards where they're supposed to go), there was some goof-up by Palisades (then I will boycott the "Ask Ken" thread), or if Bill Barretta comes to my door to deliver the collector's club kit (and if that were to happen you know that I would say, "What collector's club?")...
LOL! That's how they can make up for it! Have Bill Barretta personally bring your club package to the door! Then all is forgotten and you will then boycott anyone who even dares boycott palisades! LOL!

zachatack

Reaction score
I actually got giddy today when MY PACKAGE ARRIVED TODAY! I was so happy and feel very privledged to be one of the first 500 members of the club. Just to let you all know, I took my tracking number on the box and tracked it on UPS.com just to get a sense of when it was sent. My package was sent on August 2nd and it arrived today on the 6th. (4 days...not bad at all.) FYI I live in Massachusetts. I sent my money order in on July 20th if that helps. Hope you all get yours soon!

Peter

Thog

Reaction score
Thats great news that they are showing up in Mass. now. I live in Cambridge and I'm hoping I have a package when I get home.

Dan

gringo

Reaction score
West Coast ... we have Beaker. I received my package today in Seattle. Woo Hoo. Thanks everyone from Palisades. You guys are best. The surprise rules.

Thanks again.

Mark

EmmyMik

Reaction score
The UPS guy came to my house today... but nothing for me.

Instead there were PACKAGES for my dad. Three of 'em.

Now I'm boycotting TROA (they're some organization for retired military people or something), because they wasted UPS guy's time (well in my eyes they did)...

Thog

Reaction score
I wonder when the second round of packages will go out.

ukgonzo

Reaction score
Rugbylass, don't think any international packs have been sent out. I sent my money order from UK on 15th July. I think people are getting sick of me moaning about not recieving any parcels. I just can't wait to get my pack.

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
500 Reached?

Anyone know if the 500 Limit's been reached? I didn't find out about the club till yesterday (8/5) and sent in my payPal order today. just wondering if they've hit 500 yet.

thanks

JF

beaker

Reaction score
>>>West Coast ... we have Beaker. I received my package today in Seattle. Woo Hoo. Thanks everyone from Palisades. You guys are best. The surprise rules. <<<

awww! you lucky! I still have not seen hide nor hair of a brown shorts wearing delevery man...well, I must ask, when did you send off your payment to Palisades gringo? I sent mine out jul 20th, so who knows when I'll get mine.