WOOHOO!!!! My Club Package Arrived!!!!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Grail,

Gee, how very sensitive of you. I can't decide which part is more touching... where you mock these people for their calmly stated concerns, or where you compassionatley advise them to "freakin' deal with it". Guess we don't have to worry about MC being inhabited by the Happy Freakin Elves anymore.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
whah whah whah...

it's GOING to be a bit disorganized, they've never done something like this before, and we kept giving them ****** about it until they sent it out. if people would have stopped being greedy and given them some more time to set up, maybe it would have been set up a little better.

freakin' deal with it
you dont have to be a ******* about it and you should really just SHUT UP,because you have your package and if you didnt you would act the same way.noone is being greedy I really am grateful of what they are doing but that was 30 of my hard earned dolalrs,I mean it's not like money grows on trees and you really cant realte so dont comment

kansasteen14

Reaction score
also I wasnt even here when it got started so dont say I was rushing them.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
whah whah whah...

it's GOING to be a bit disorganized, they've never done something like this before, and we kept giving them ****** about it until they sent it out. if people would have stopped being greedy and given them some more time to set up, maybe it would have been set up a little better.

freakin' deal with it
Look I wasn't giving them ******. I just stated that I am concerned that I have sent out money with no conformation or anything that it was received. And the fact that people who sent theirs in weeks after I did already received theirs. I have every right to be concerned and to voice my opinion on the situation. Obviously you got yours so you don't have to be concerned.
How dare you call me greedy?!?! I very rarely voice my opinion here or ask for anything. And NEVER tell me to "freakin' deal with it"

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
I really can't answer each individual concern about whether you will or won't get a package at any given time. I can say, obviously, that those who paid with Paypal have a quicker shot, cause it is instantaneous and the orders are filled in the order they are received.

Anyone who sent an MO needn't worry about making it in under the 500 Mark. I know who you are and when you got your application.

If you are really worried and absolutely can't wait for an answer, write the club e-mail address. All we will be able to tell you is that your payment was received and whether your box went out or not.

All I ask is that you try to allow the 2-6 weeks we asked for in the original solicitation. We are working as fast as we can on it.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
I don't have my package yet either, but I'm not the least bit concerned.

If you feel concern setting in, just pull out this old Doris Day album like I do and close your eyes. If the feelings don't subside, repeat. :wink:

Que Sera, Sera

When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me:

Que sera, sera,
Whatever will be, will be.
The future's not ours to see,
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be.

When I was just a child in school,
I asked my teacher, "What shall I try?
Should I paint pictures?
Should I sing songs?"
This was her wise reply:

Que sera, sera,
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be.

When I grew up and fell in love,
I asked my lover, "What lies ahead?
Will we have rainbows day after day?"
Here's what my lover said:

Que sera, sera,
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be.

Now I have children of my own,
They ask their mother, "What will I be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?"
I tell them tenderly:

Que sera, sera,
Que sera, sera,
What will be, will be.

grail

Reaction score
look, i shouldn't have said that, and i'm sorry.

in the past three days, i've watched a relationship of almost seven years evaporate merely because she decided "it was time" no second thoughts, no looking back. it's made me physically ill to the point that i can barely stand up, and i havn't slept in over 48 hours. and through it all, i still have to work because life goes on, and people still expect money from me every month. needless to say, i'm a little on edge. i've been trying to stay positive, and keep this little fact from people, and the only way to do that was to pretend like it didn't happen.

the side effect is that i've had very little tolerance for other people's problems, and i'm sorry. and yes, i got my package, so what? you want it?

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I do feel your pain,believe it or not I've had things like that happen to me(2 years not 7 but still long)

Walterfego

Reaction score
Got mine today! Just for everyone's info, if they care, I sent mine by MO and it was sent on 7/22. It doesn't seem like this information is meaning a whole lot though from the looks of it, but I thought I'd share as I too was being overly nervous without confirmation. Good luck to all!

Rugbylass

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly

Anyone who sent an MO needn't worry about making it in under the 500 Mark. I know who you are and when you got your application.

Phew! OK, I'll maybe give it another couple of weeks (allowing for the fact that my MO had to get across the Atlantic and then the parcel has to get back). If nothing's arrived after that I'll send Palisades an e-mail.

I'd like to apologise to anyone who thinks that those of us who are worrying about when our parcels are going to arrive are slightly unhinged- we're just jealous because other people have got theirs! And we don't want to miss out on the surprise :big_grin: