World Series 2005

RedDragon

Reaction score
I will forever love the Cubs, and whenever the play the Sox I'm rooting for the Cubs. But a Chicago win is a Chicago win, no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Sox Win Game One!!!

RedDragon

Reaction score
Chicago baseball fact: North Chicago usually goes Cubs, while South usually goes Sox.

Sox win game two!!!

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Bbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

doctort13

Reaction score
As a Bostonian living in the Mid-West, I'll cast my vote for the "other" Sox team.

I wish the Red Sox had made it for a second try. :frown:

As far as the Cincinnati Reds go....who knows? Maybe if the owners put some money into the team, and not the @#$!ing ballpark!

Ziffel

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Chicago baseball fact: North Chicago usually goes Cubs, while South usually goes Sox.

Sox win game two!!!
I'll bet Wrigley Field is located in north Chicago (or very close) and the White Sox play in the south or more southern. :smile:

Sox up 2-0. It'll be nice to see them win it. They won 99 games, after all. But it goes to Houston for three in a row now so we'll see if the Stros can make a Series out of this.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
I'll bet Wrigley Field is located in north Chicago (or very close) and the White Sox play in the south or more southern. :smile:
You assume correctly my dear sir, Joey show him his prize.
<A Blue Duck walks on stage and comes up to me>
Joey:Quake quake
<I smile pleasantly>Excuse me one moment<I leam down to talk with Joey>
J:Quake quake quake quake quake quake quake quake
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THE PRIZE!!!
J:Quake quake quake
You IDIOT<and I kick him, then I turn, smiling, back towards the camera>We'll be right back after these messanges from our sponsers<I run off stage>

Ziffel

Reaction score
That's okay that he lost the prize. It was cool enough that a blue duck would be the prize presenter to a blue aardvark! :attitude: (Sam is the closest color to the blue aardvark).

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
It's been two close games so far with lots of drama. I wouldn't bury the 'stros just yet. Either one of the games could have gone either way.