1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Worst animated sketch ever!

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mikealan, Feb 19, 2003.

1. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Hi, when I watched SS #3793, there was an animated segment that was worse. First, we see the sun setting down. Then, it's nighttime and the happy moon rises. People say good-night to everyone until (here's the worst part!) a baby cries and the moon was scared! Lights went on and made the baby better. (That part bothers me!) Now, the moon yawns and yells, "Good night!"

Anyone remember this animated sketch?
  2. CookieFan

CookieFan New Member

Don't recall that sketch. I tend to block out bad segments and only remember the good ones!
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It's still light years better than that stupid "We're the number one! We're the number one" thing... oh yeah... that was funny for like 2 seconds....

I don't like the stop motion ones where the little toys go and make letters and stuff like that from that studio... it's really over over used on Plaza Sesamo....

There are just so many bad ones as good ones...
  4. Boober_Gorg

Boober_Gorg Active Member

I really dislike that one too.
  5. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

wonder what Maria thought of it. remeembr she did 1 of the voices.
  6. Don_Music_2004

Don_Music_2004 New Member

This sketch was one of the ones that was used till later on the show, Ssetta? Do you remember the last time this nighttime animated sketch was shown? I remember they would often use it right before the last street scene of the show.
  7. SillyRed

SillyRed Member

Hearing "Good Night" about 10 or 20 times is actually annoying! :mad:
  8. GeeBee

GeeBee New Member

You must have really hated The Waltons.
  9. Ryan

Ryan New Member

10. Frazzle

Frazzle New Member

Didn't that sketch have a spanish dubbed version? I could have sworn it did.
  11. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I really dislike the ones with the poorly drawn drawn dancing animals... they use the same gag 100000 times...

"J, J.. Jumpin' J"

Feh... I wish those animals jumped off a cliff!
  12. Gonzwella

Gonzwella New Member

I haven't seen that one. Sounds like they probably threw it together last minute to fill in time. Does anyone remember the sketch were they're was this wizard guy who stood at a bridge and wouldn't let people cross until they answered soem really simple question (ie. Which shape is the triangle?) I really liked that one, but they played it so much! :sleep: