Worst animated sketch ever!

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi, when I watched SS #3793, there was an animated segment that was worse. First, we see the sun setting down. Then, it's nighttime and the happy moon rises. People say good-night to everyone until (here's the worst part!) a baby cries and the moon was scared! Lights went on and made the baby better. (That part bothers me!) Now, the moon yawns and yells, "Good night!"

Anyone remember this animated sketch?

CookieFan

Reaction score
Don't recall that sketch. I tend to block out bad segments and only remember the good ones!

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's still light years better than that stupid "We're the number one! We're the number one" thing... oh yeah... that was funny for like 2 seconds....

I don't like the stop motion ones where the little toys go and make letters and stuff like that from that studio... it's really over over used on Plaza Sesamo....

There are just so many bad ones as good ones...

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
This sketch was one of the ones that was used till later on the show, Ssetta? Do you remember the last time this nighttime animated sketch was shown? I remember they would often use it right before the last street scene of the show.

SillyRed

Reaction score
Hearing "Good Night" about 10 or 20 times is actually annoying! :mad:

Censored

Reaction score
SillyRed said:
Hearing "Good Night" about 10 or 20 times is actually annoying! :mad:

You must have really hated The Waltons.

Frazzle

Reaction score
Didn't that sketch have a spanish dubbed version? I could have sworn it did.