Worst Video Game ever

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have a few Gex games. Their alright, but he needs to shut his trap.:embarrassed:

Pork

Reaction score
The Atari 2600 (which to me will always rule!), had a game based on M*A*S*H* that I never understood. I remember bad sound effects and a helicopter.

Yeah I have that game...it's not too bad. But you gotta play it multiplayer. The first section is just saving people....trying to get the most people back to your ship. Then next section isn't that great, it's really hard, it's a surgery and you have to get a white pixel block out of him without hitting the sides in a time limit. and yeah, the sound effects are funny. ATARI 2600 IS AWESOME>

Drtooth

Reaction score
Atari 2600 is fun, but I will say it did have a lot of bad games mainly due to the fact they had a lot of games period. This was before Nintendo came up with the security chip, meaning independant companies could release their own poorly made games without having to pay for a security chip or anything like that.

They even had x-rated games (though, graphic depictions of a graphic nature were stifeled by...well... the system's graphics). If you're old enough to have heard of Custar's revenge, then you know what I'm talking about. if you're too young, I will NOT tell you. But basically, it's a nasty little game that glorifies rape. let's just say that. I actually played it out of morbid curiosity, and it is just a lousy game, even if you exclude the subject manner.

That said, I'm ading the NES game Attack of the Killer Tomatoes to the list. Gahhhh!

weredog

Reaction score
I'm one of the rare people who actually LIKE Atari ET. I had no problem with it and have lots of fond memories of playing it.
I also kind of had fun with Back To the Future 2 and 3. The little puzzle room minigames were a pain in the tail. I didn't usually bother with those. I'd just time travel to the different periods and explore them. I'd purposely try to create clones of myself in the different time periods to see how many times I'd encounter them in my travels. The manual implied you shouldn't do that, because if you accidently killed a clone you died, but it was more fun to see how many times you could do it rather than to avoid doing it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, I can see why LJN went belly under. i just replayed that game, and it is worse than trash. it almost makes me like the scarey Super Deformer Super BTTF game from Japan. i tried it once, and a Super deformed Christopher Lloyd haunts my dreams...

Still better than random clouds that shoot green lizard things at you.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love The Bill & Ted game for Commodore 64! Used to have a lot of fun playing it!:big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't really care much for newer video games of newer franchises, but since I haven't given any new non-Muppets/Mario/Pac-Man/Looney Tunes video game made in the last few years much of a chance, I guess I shouldn't have much of an opinion.

However, I would like to say that Wario Land 3 isn't very good. Same with Lemmings. And the Game Gear edition of Taz-Mania (though that's because I could never get past the first **** level). And don't get me started on Bart Vs the Space Mutants.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I could never get past the second act on Sonic two for Game Gear. I just couldn't control that hang glider for the life of me.:stick_out_tongue: