Would you buy...

Kedrick

Reaction score
A Muppet Babies figure line? Can you just imagine it now:

individual figures of Baby Piggy, Kermie, Fozzie, Rowlf, Gonzo, Scooter and...

Animal (go Bye Bye!!) with a Nursery playset!!! Heck, maybe even a baby Skeeter too (as she was featured in Muppet form in the Muppet Magazine).

I would snatch that line up. That has to be my favorite scene in "Muppets Take Manhatten" (with Piggy chasing the mugger a close second!).

Clint

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I wouldn't get them singularly packed but if they did say 3 packs or PVC I would.

uncleduke

Reaction score
I would probably pass.
I never watched the cartoon show,. While the live action bit was well done, I felt it was a throw-away scene from the movie.
I would rather see figures of obscure (recurring) characters like Uncle Deadly, Thog, etc.

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kedrick
A Muppet Babies figure line? Can you just imagine it now:

individual figures of Baby Piggy, Kermie, Fozzie, Rowlf, Gonzo, Scooter and...

Animal (go Bye Bye!!) with a Nursery playset!!! Heck, maybe even a baby Skeeter too (as she was featured in Muppet form in the Muppet Magazine).

I would snatch that line up. That has to be my favorite scene in "Muppets Take Manhatten" (with Piggy chasing the mugger a close second!).

Clint
Nope, not even if it was free.

Walker Boh

Reaction score
If it was done by Palisades and in scale with the regular line of action figures (not PVCs), yes. Otherwise, probably not.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've never personally been able to accept the Muppet Babies characters, but, if they came out with the whole thing and a Nursery playset, I might consider it. Definitely.

FOZ

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I think that Ken should do one figure and see how it does. Maybe Baby Kermit and make Variants in the future.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Walker Boh
If it was done by Palisades and in scale with the regular line of action figures (not PVCs), yes. Otherwise, probably not.
Oh yeah, what he said...