• Kerry

Votes: 63 54.3%
  • Nadar

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dwayne1115

Reaction score
One persident wants to kill babies and the other one wants to kill solgers in war so im not shure who to vote for. i am a Fundemental on not killing babys though. it wrong no matter how you cut it. War though there are some good reasons for it but im not sure if this war is for the right reasons.

IM NOT VOTING SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
IM NOT VOTING SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't tell us "sorry" -- tell those people in Iraq who are risking their lives to hold free elections this year. Your voting privilege is something people have died for and I strongly encourage you to reconsider the candidates (there are more than only 2) to respect those who fought for your privilege, if for no other reason.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What are you talking about no way im not being held resonsable for this years election. And sad to say i dont give a flying pig about Iraq or any other Country besides America and im not talking Mexico and Canada im just talking about the good ol USA. I am sick and i do mean sick of hearing about iraq.
We have pleanty of poor people in this State of Tennesse let alone USA we need more focas on this nation as a whole and as people insteed of others. :mad:

Bubbadog

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
Don't tell us "sorry" -- tell those people in Iraq who are risking their lives to hold free elections this year. Your voting privilege is something people have died for and I strongly encourage you to reconsider the candidates (there are more than only 2) to respect those who fought for your privilege, if for no other reason.
But do you also forget this is a free country? If someone doesn't want to vote its their choice. I didn't vote at my first opportunity. I hate politics. But now I am a little older and a little wiser, when you think about it its not a bad idea to think about whether or not you feel you can make a difference. I am voting this year (my second opporunity), but if others don't want to, (unless it is just sheer ignorance or not caring at all) then that is their choice. It is the excuse of people who have died to give us the right to vote that really irks me though.
No, voting is a game, they (the soldiers past and present) fought (bravely) and died to keep our country free, to defend our honor, not to punch a hole in piece of paper and put it in a box.
This is no direct attack on anyone, but it's die hard political fans who treat this as a life or death situation that really annoy me. For those of you who feel that way, its fine with me, but don't push it on others. It is their choice to vote, you don't see Bush or Kerry saying "Hey you have to vote!"
They would like you to vote for them, but if you don't vote, what do they care? That means one less vote for the opposition.

SO there.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Before we go whacking me over the head with a wet mackeral, LOOK AT MY POST. Note the use of "strongly encourage". I am not forcing this on anyone, but it irks ME when people feel like their vote is worthless. Saying that "it's one less vote for the opposition" implies that, and also does nothing for fair elections.

Those who have fought for freedom have fought for a freedom that is multi-facitted, and includes voting. So of course people have the freedom not to vote, but it's not being proactive and taking advantage of all your benefits.

Geez... I'm only sayin'... :smirk: