PROHIBITION PARTY:
Gene Amondson (Alaska)
Presidential Nominee
Leroy Pletten (Michigan)
Vice Presidential Nominee
Wow, there's still a Prohibition Party.

SSgt_Beaker

Reaction score
I'll probably end up voting for GONZO because both canidates are untrust worthy. Who will follow?? :concern: :eek:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
SSgt_Beaker said:
I'll probably end up voting for GONZO because both canidates are untrust worthy. Who will follow?? :concern: :eek:
Hey cool, good idea, if we're just gonna vote for candidates who aren't actually running... Hmm, I'm torn between Captain Jack Sparrow, Boo Berry, and The Chesire Cat.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
It does seem strange that every republican president we've had over the past two decades has brought nothing but trouble. As for the one democraticic one, his only problem was caused by the republicans.
Oh? I didn't know Monica was a Republican...

I'm not going to say a lot of things on this board because I don't like arguing my facts against opinions :wink: but I do find it ironic that with the passing of President Reagan, we've been remembering what a great President he was for the very reasons that we're devouring Bush's soul. "Peace through Strength".

I think it's terrible that Kerry's even running in this election... because he should have ran against Bob Dole. I think it would have been comical to see two of the most boring people in politics try going at it in a political debate. :frown: :attitude:

King Jim

Reaction score
I think Bush will win, Or mabe Kerry will. We don't know.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I have a feeling it's going to be a very close election. Hopefully not as close as last time though...
Erin

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
Oh? I didn't know Monica was a Republican...

I'm not going to say a lot of things on this board because I don't like arguing my facts against opinions :wink: but I do find it ironic that with the passing of President Reagan, we've been remembering what a great President he was for the very reasons that we're devouring Bush's soul. "Peace through Strength".

I think it's terrible that Kerry's even running in this election... because he should have ran against Bob Dole. I think it would have been comical to see two of the most boring people in politics try going at it in a political debate. :frown: :attitude:
too bad he couldn't have run against gore...THAT would have been a debate to sleep through!!!!!