1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

WOW! ebay monster - jarrod boutcher puppets

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

CLICK HERE to see the latest monster puppet on Ebay from Jarrod Boutcher Puppets.
  2. Traveller

Traveller New Member

I found that site recently, I sent an eBay message asking if they do custom work, I havnt received a response yet though. I can't see an email address on their site.
  3. mo

mo Well-Known Member

aww it's fuzzy:)
  4. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

HAHA - yes very fuzzy :)
    mo likes this.
  5. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I know right...I love his puppets...JUST wish they weren't so expensive...I'd buy all of them!
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

me too. it seems all the professional ones are always expensive .
  7. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

expensive? I suggest you read the many articles on why puppets cost what they do. Some can take 3 weeks to design, pattern and build - so add up three weeks of your work wages and then add the cost of materials used - then that should be the price of a professional puppet. Not trying to be negative but I think a lot of the time people don't realise the work that goes into my work. But I'm glad you like the look of my work.
    Animal31 likes this.
  8. Goochman

Goochman Member

Amen JB!

again, not to be negative... but it really bugs me that people expect us to work for free. Professional puppet making is a job, just like anyone else's.
    Animal31 likes this.
  9. mo

mo Well-Known Member

i'm really sorry about what i posted. i really didn't mean to offend anyone i should just find a way to get money so i can buy a really good puppet.
  10. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Great looking character Jarrod! The fur color is fantastic :D