WOW! ebay monster - jarrod boutcher puppets

Traveller

Reaction score
I found that site recently, I sent an eBay message asking if they do custom work, I havnt received a response yet though. I can't see an email address on their site.

Alvin

Reaction score
I know right...I love his puppets...JUST wish they weren't so expensive...I'd buy all of them!

mo

Reaction score
I know right...I love his puppets...JUST wish they weren't so expensive...I'd buy all of them!
me too. it seems all the professional ones are always expensive .

Keeermit

Reaction score
expensive? I suggest you read the many articles on why puppets cost what they do. Some can take 3 weeks to design, pattern and build - so add up three weeks of your work wages and then add the cost of materials used - then that should be the price of a professional puppet. Not trying to be negative but I think a lot of the time people don't realise the work that goes into my work. But I'm glad you like the look of my work.

Goochman

Reaction score
Amen JB!

again, not to be negative... but it really bugs me that people expect us to work for free. Professional puppet making is a job, just like anyone else's.

mo

Reaction score
i'm really sorry about what i posted. i really didn't mean to offend anyone i should just find a way to get money so i can buy a really good puppet.