Wrong Page

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Awesome job, Jamie; I loved Phil's birthday card, and I've played the game before and just did it again...
But now my cursor is stuck as the cheese! AHHH! CHEESE!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad y'all liked it. Another interesting development is my new partnership with fellow MC and Palisades forum member Sean Brennan to create a new web-based interactive comic. Sean is a fellow Bay Area artist who has also done much work for Palisades. You can check out his work on the Buffy and X-Files properties.

Unfortunately the CrossBreed has been put on the back burner yet again, but this project will play as a testing ground for the medium. CB is just so much more work and we're not quite ready to climb that mountain yet. We hope to put out our current project by the end of the year. I won't be advertising the name or link here due to the mature subject matter (my decision). :crazy: It will likely be announced at the Palisades Forum and through other avenues that are better suited for the content. This has been a pet project of mine for the past 7 or 8 years. Exciting things are happening for 05. :excited:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Look forward to seeing it, Jamie. I'm a big fan of your work!

Erine81981

Reaction score
That is cool. I love all those Jamie. Your one talented guy or frog or weirdo. LOL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
That is cool. I love all those Jamie. Your one talented guy or frog or weirdo. LOL
:embarrassed:

Thee hee. I'll go with all three of those - especially the weirdo - and proud of it! :wink: :concern: