1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

WTB: naked Rowlf

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Amanaman, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Amanaman

Amanaman New Member

..for a reasonable price, thanks. :sympathy:
  2. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Sam the Eagel: I just want to say that I am shocked--SHOCKED!--to see this on a family forum!

(just kidding--this is the best place to find one!)
  3. christyb

christyb New Member

*laughs* That's too funny Ru. Oh wait I'm muffining again aren't I? I was just gonna mention something about thead titles that catch your eye and you have to check out. :p
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

I've heard that since Disney bought the Muppets Rowlf doesn't pose naked anymore, at least not on the cheap. He's workin for the monies now!

I can put you in touch with Sprocket though ...
  5. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!

This thread is getting funny!
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Do you have a pick of that. Although I'm not sure I should be asking about that.;)
  7. Amanaman

Amanaman New Member

Funny. :halo:

Can't post images yet, but I meant the one included with the Backstage playset.
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

Haven't seen anyone selling one seperately lately but there is a Backstage set on ebay at the moment.
  9. Amanaman

Amanaman New Member

Saw it, but at $200, I must wonder how much I can sell the playset for, minus Rowlf.
  10. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! I've never seen the backstage play set before!
  11. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thats the problem, one of the big things about getting the playset is you get Rowlf, so most people would either want Rowlf as part of the package or just wouldn't part with him. There is hope though, i've seen a Swedish Chef minus Kitchen over the last few days and it was the playset version.
  12. SuaSponte

SuaSponte New Member

Where did you see the Swedish Chef at Luke?
  13. Luke

Luke Active Member

was on Ebay i think
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

You know...if you're planning on selling the set anyway, you could just list it on ebay. Maybe someone out there has a Rowlf (sans clothing ;)) that needs a playset. Or someone who needs a playset to customize. Just an idea.
  15. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi... Not sure if the person who started this thread already found a naked Rowlf figure for their collection... But there's an auction currently up for the lone Rowlf figure sans backstage playset. Head to eBay and plug in "Muppets" in the edit/search for items field, Toys & Hobbies in the category field, Time: Newly Listed in the "Sort By" field, and 200 in the View Items per Page field. It'll come up near the top of the heap, hope this helps and have a good day.
  16. Amanaman

Amanaman New Member

Thanks, found it. I'll keep an eye on it. There's already someone claiming it, apparently the same guy who was trying to sell a MISB Backstage for $200 BIN. :boo:
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

$200 isn't exactly extortionate for a MISB Backstage. They generally go $150+ but its rare to find the boxes mint.
  18. Amanaman

Amanaman New Member

Ken Lilly himself is trying to sell one for $270 and a loose Rowlf for $80!
  19. SuaSponte

SuaSponte New Member

Ken is trying to retire I guess.:eek:
  20. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Uh no... Ken's trying to finance his own self-business, known as Creatus Maximus. Go to the CMX forum and you'll find some articles in the Gray Matters section that'll probably help explain this. All moneys from whatever Muppets/Palisades items he sells through his eBay store go directly towards the tooling of his lines like the Smart Bombs and KBZ mini figures.