WTB: naked Rowlf

Luke

Reaction score
Amanaman said:
Saw it, but at $200, I must wonder how much I can sell the playset for, minus Rowlf.
Thats the problem, one of the big things about getting the playset is you get Rowlf, so most people would either want Rowlf as part of the package or just wouldn't part with him. There is hope though, i've seen a Swedish Chef minus Kitchen over the last few days and it was the playset version.

christyb

Reaction score
You know...if you're planning on selling the set anyway, you could just list it on ebay. Maybe someone out there has a Rowlf (sans clothing :wink:) that needs a playset. Or someone who needs a playset to customize. Just an idea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Not sure if the person who started this thread already found a naked Rowlf figure for their collection... But there's an auction currently up for the lone Rowlf figure sans backstage playset. Head to eBay and plug in "Muppets" in the edit/search for items field, Toys & Hobbies in the category field, Time: Newly Listed in the "Sort By" field, and 200 in the View Items per Page field. It'll come up near the top of the heap, hope this helps and have a good day.

Amanaman

Reaction score
Thanks, found it. I'll keep an eye on it. There's already someone claiming it, apparently the same guy who was trying to sell a MISB Backstage for $200 BIN. :boo:

Luke

Reaction score
$200 isn't exactly extortionate for a MISB Backstage. They generally go $150+ but its rare to find the boxes mint.

Amanaman

Reaction score
Ken Lilly himself is trying to sell one for $270 and a loose Rowlf for $80!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh no... Ken's trying to finance his own self-business, known as Creatus Maximus. Go to the CMX forum and you'll find some articles in the Gray Matters section that'll probably help explain this. All moneys from whatever Muppets/Palisades items he sells through his eBay store go directly towards the tooling of his lines like the Smart Bombs and KBZ mini figures.