Yay for the Muppetcast

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've been making them in the form of data CDs in mp3 form Kyle.
I figured maybe I'd fit more of them on each disc that way. So far I have Vol.1 1-10, Vol.2 11-18, Vol.3 19-25 and Vol.4 has 26 and 27 so far. As I listen to each subsequent one I'll burn it until the 4th CD can no longer be added to. Would be nice if 10 shows each would go on every disc but no. It all depends upon how many MBs are in an episode and since many of them tend to be very lengthy they use up a lot of the CD space. But still it must be a lot of difference compared to making ordinary audio CDs and while they're incompatible with standard CD players I can listen to them on my DVD player.

What are the discs that you've been making like Kyle? How many fit generally on yours? Probably only about two each like you said I suppose.
Yes just about two or only one sometime if the shows are pretty long but yes just about two.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My friend has given me covers for my first two volumes. Now I need the covers for my third and fourth volumes. I also started my fifth volume which has worked out conveniently enough to get all the Christmas shows from the very beginning. Whether they all fit is something I'll just have to wait and see.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Update: I'm making my sixth volume now. I've completely listened to and burned every episode for last year. At the moment as I type I'm listening to the first episode for 2008 all about Fraggle Rock. Brilliant. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm into my 7th Volume now. I've fully listened to the special Muppet Central Awards Ceremony at last. That was so brilliantly done with some very hilarious comedy thrown in. :excited:
Congratulations to all the Award winners. :super:

It was wonderful to hear your voices Ed and Ryan. Also your voice at the beginning of the episode previously Kate. I hope I hear you talk some more in a full voice mail as part of a future episode.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
At this very moment as I type, I'm listening to part 1 of Steve's interview with Terry Angus. So I'm nearly caught up completely. :excited: :super: :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm nearly done. I only have one to listen to outstanding then I'm up to date.

Kyle I enjoyed your list feature with Steve about Bert and Ernie. I remember most of those skits so well. My favourite is the Egyptian pyramid.

I can imagine after Bert runs off screaming the Bert statue coming to life and saying to the Ernie statue "Why do you have to make such a nuisance of yourself? I've told you to always keep silent and still whenever strangers enter. You want to attract attention to us and jeopardize our peace and quiet?"
And the other statue would just shrug it off. Just like the real Bert and Ernie. :big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'm nearly done. I only have one to listen to outstanding then I'm up to date.

Kyle I enjoyed your list feature with Steve about Bert and Ernie. I remember most of those skits so well. My favourite is the Egyptian pyramid.

I can imagine after Bert runs off screaming the Bert statue coming to life and saying to the Ernie statue "Why do you have to make such a nuisance of yourself? I've told you to always keep silent and still whenever strangers enter. You want to attract attention to us and jeopardize our peace and quiet?"
And the other statue would just shrug it off. Just like the real Bert and Ernie. :big_grin:
I never thought of it like that. That is something that would have been really funny to see that happen.