Yes!!! WOO-HOOOOOOO!!! ALRIGHT!!!!! YEAH!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Lol, I didn't think it was you but when you mentioned something about KGZ I knew it had to be true. I was shocked toatlly LOL. *inserts lauging smilie*
Well, try being in my shoes right now what with finding out that your dad's cheating on your mom, and having a bunch of losers instigate you to no end!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just hope those 3 guests that are showing up arent people from the forum, that wouldnt be good

edit:2

F

furryredmonster

D'Snowth said:
Well, try being in my shoes right now what with finding out that your dad's cheating on your mom, and having a bunch of losers instigate you to no end!
I know, I know. I still just find it funny that you started cursing over there. No offence or anything. Yes, they deserved it though.

F

furryredmonster

Sgt Floyd said:
just hope they cant use your ip to stalk you online
LOL, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, stop making me laugh everyone! My mom will probably wonder why I am laughing and start checking the weblinks I typed in to see if I am going to any chat rooms or something... LOL! ha ha ha ha ha, gosh dang I really need to shut up *laughs some more*

F

furryredmonster

Sgt Floyd said:
how is that funny?
I dont know!! LOL If you know me, you would know once I find something funny I find everything else funny.... lol

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
You know, if in the worst case there /is/ an arrest, it'll probably be to the dude that gave out your IP address. Just a thought.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sheesh, these guys are still making a big deal out of it...only this time, they're accusing me of: spamming, flaming, and bumping year old topics.

HEY NEWS FLASH PEOPLE: YOU GUYS WERE THE INSTIGATORS, AND THE ONES WHO DROVE ME TO THOSE "YEAR OLD" THREADS!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Are they sending you hassling e-mail in which they say these accusations buddy or are you still looking at their site as a "guest" and have found them bad mouthing you?
If it's the second instance I wouldn't do that anymore. I'd wash my hands of them completely. If it's the first instance then that is a problem but don't let their e-mails stress you out. I pray that those fools will one day repent of the hurt they've caused you and also that you will be able to ignore their further taunts. You need to concentrate upon your family reconciliations. You've had good news so far about it and that is the important thing to work upon. I'm keeping you and your parents in prayer and may you all be blessed as you try to bond together.