YIP-EE!!! The times change!!!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
What's RR? Red Rover?

Red Rover, Red Rover, send D'Snowth right over! Oh wait, no don't! He'll hurt me for muffining again!

Oh, and btw D'Snowth just Ziffled me as well...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, NOONE gets my dry humour around here. I always make jokes and they're passed right over. >_>

It's only when I'm being overtly crazy that people get it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Tries to sound convincing* hahahahahahaha, that MrsPepper is a comedy diva.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ahahahahaha, ahahahahahaha. Ha. haha, ha ha.

not.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I got the joke, Mrs P, I just didn't get my little be-hind over here fast enough to say so! My attention was muffined from the forum to the fanfic (I am determined to post a chapter tonight, if it's the last hting I do! ...I mean, the last think I do! Oh dear...) and then from the fanfic to my mother. My mother muffined me! Ha! Alliteration! Oy, I pay way too much attention in English class...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You should post a chapter.

Oh man, I saw the coolest thing in a store tonight and I tought of you. it's a blacklight pen. You can only see what's written on your page if you shine a blacklight on the page. And the end of the pen has a little light in it. How COOL is that?

Whatever

Reaction score
What was really funny was that I told my mom through e-mail two days after daylights savings time that I'd call her at 2 PM her time, and somehow she thought that that meant it would be 3 PM her time, because she didn't think England had daylights savings time. Which it does, so my time calculations were not messed up. Luckily I did reach her.

Whatever

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
You should post a chapter.

Oh man, I saw the coolest thing in a store tonight and I tought of you. it's a blacklight pen. You can only see what's written on your page if you shine a blacklight on the page. And the end of the pen has a little light in it. How COOL is that?
I saw that, but what would happen when the pen breaks and you can't use the light to read what you wrote anymore?