You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I feel like, though he's still popular, Elmo has taken a backseat from being the "main Sesame Street" Muppet and is sharing his spotlight with other characters such as Cookie Monster.

And finally, SS doesn't feel like the "Elmo Show" anymore. I remember when I was in 3rd grade and someone saw I had a SST shirt on, and they were like, "Why do you have an Elmo Show shirt on?".

:rolleyes: :sigh: :mad:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"The Elmo Show"? REALLY? I understand they were a kid, but how could they not know the name of (arguably) one of the most famous TV shows of all time??

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever notice how in every vicious animal fight video... They always seem to be in a foreign country?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
"The Elmo Show"? REALLY? I understand they were a kid, but how could they not know the name of (arguably) one of the most famous TV shows of all time??
I have no clue. I guess he didn't watch it that much when he was little. :confused:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever notice how when a dog attacks a person, they're instantly put down and the owner is charged?

But when it's a cat.... Nothing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When do cats attack people? They usually try to avoid people.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude.... You ever come to my place and meet my cat Zoey, you would think twice about that.