You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I dunno. I seem to always repel cats. I think they know I like them, which is why they avoid me all the time, because conversely, my mom hates cats, so they always flock to her; it's like they're really spiteful animals. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My cat sadly hates strangers and will attack them when she sees them. :smirk:

It's pretty embarrassing to be honest. We have to lock her down stairs whenever we have family come over.

I'm very lucky I got to meet her before she reached the stage of "I wasn't properly socialized as a kitten, so now I dislike people." Otherwise, coming home from college wouldn't be fun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Heh. My last bunny was the same way: she wasn't properly socialized as a baby since her previous owners kept her locked up in a dark basement for like the first year of her life, so when I adopted her, she hated my guts . . . but she was a class act, because you take her to the vet, she suddenly turned on the charm and acted all cute and bunneh-like, endearing herself to the veterinary staff. :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
cats are usually thought of as animals that are kept indoors in one house. dogs are typically out in public and around people. Dog attacks can probably do more damage too just from size alone.

Anyway my dog wasnt properly socialized so we cant really take him out in public anywhere. We got him at close to 4 months old and its a miracle that we even managed to break some bad behaviors. He hates men in particular. I kinda get the feeling he might have been abused...strange men and gunshots in particular really set him off. but he was fine with fireworks

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So it would seem that the next big trend in reality shows is pregnancy journeys, from conception to birth, and all points inbetween.

How intimate.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh boy! Look at this 16 year old girl carrying a baby! Man, this will be PERFECT for ratings!

Oh man, we should PRAISE her for being so stupid to have unprotected sex at such a young age!

Why do I feel like I would be the perfect second generation Nostalgia Critic?