you knew it was comming... Disneys Muppets

Luke

Reaction score
That's a licensed Henson item from the past, they've just written Disney cos of the Ebay keywords.

King Jim

Reaction score
Jim Henson would be so upset. I'm very very :mad: right now. I don't want to see Disney's Muppets. I want to see Jim Henson's Muppets.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
OMG did you guys check their really really bad feedback? I don't care what they're selling, I'd never bid from them.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
That's an old Henson licensed product from beofre the Disney deal. The person selling it just wrote Disney because they either are ignorant, or to get more people because of Ebay search keywords.

BOBHOPESITE said:
Jim Henson would be so upset.
I don't think so. First Jim wanted the Muppets to be at Disney, he wanted Disney to own the rights to them. He wanted Disney and the Muppets to be together. But when he died the deal fell though, it took until now for it to get compleated. Second I don't think Jim was so egosentric that he would need to see his name before The Muppets to be happy. I don't think Jim would be upset at seeing Disney's Muppets. The lack of the "Jim Henson's" in the title on merchindice and productions is ok with me. The magic and legacy of Jim is still there (and will always be there).

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
That's an old Henson licensed product from beofre the Disney deal. The person selling it just wrote Disney because they either are ignorant, or to get more people because of Ebay search keywords.

I don't think so. First Jim wanted the Muppets to be at Disney, he wanted Disney to own the rights to them. He wanted Disney and the Muppets to be together. But when he died the deal fell though, it took until now for it to get compleated. Second I don't think Jim was so egosentric that he would need to see his name before The Muppets to be happy. I don't think Jim would be upset at seeing Disney's Muppets. The lack of the "Jim Henson's" in the title on merchindice and productions is ok with me. The magic and legacy of Jim is still there (and will always be there).

RIGHT ON BROTHER!!! :smile: :excited: :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Darnit, Jim.... ya scared me! I thought "(c) Muppets offshore holding trust amalgamted" was dead... but this looks like one of those E-bay Misnomers... like that one time they had a train with Hamm (of Toy Story) on it, and the seller called it Miss Piggy....

You can give a guy a heart attack for that!

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
As previously stated, it's the seller listing them that way. Nowhere on the actual product does it say "Disneys Muppets."

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
You also have to remember that some people think the Disney deal went through when Henson was still alive, back in 1990. I hade an auction on ebay saying "Get these while they last, Disney has just bought the Muppets and these might not be for sale ever again." And some lady wrote me an email YELLING at me for false advertisment, saying "You need to get you facts before you start selling thing on Ebay, Disney has owned the Muppets ever sence the early ninties. What you are doing is false ad." I emailed her back with some............words! Alot of People think Disney has owned the Muppets for years.
Ty