you knew it was comming... Disneys Muppets

Wombatkitkat

Reaction score
Siily Sillly People

Guys its not that Diseny is making/creating their own Muppets because we all know it would flop. But I grantee you that Disney is making money off the Muppets because they bought the royalities or have become apart of the Advertising schem. I mean Disney's MGM Theme Park has a 3-D Muppet Show that captures and introduces the audience of all ages to the Muppets. They have a store dicated to the Muppet. I know I have a large Gonzo head pruse and my sister had the matching Animal head purse. You peopel are over reacting in my oppinion because if you like it or not Disney is going to have their hand the money value of childrens productions. I am not for support of disney buying out the muppets but do understand that with the Disney name backing the Muppets and the Jim Henson company stands to make more money.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Wombatkitkat said:
Guys its not that Disney is making/creating their own Muppets because we all know it would flop. But I guarantee you that Disney is making money off the Muppets because they bought the royalities or have become apart of the advertising scheme. I mean Disney's MGM Theme Park has a 3-D Muppet Show that captures and introduces the audience of all ages to the Muppets. They have a store dicated to the Muppets. I know I have a large Gonzo head purse and my sister had the matching Animal head purse. You people are overreacting in my opinion because if you like it or not Disney is going to have their hand the money value of childrens productions. I am not for support of disney buying out the muppets but do understand that with the Disney name backing the Muppets and the Jim Henson company stands to make more money.
We know all this already...

All this thread is about is that people do not want to see Disneys Muppets labeling on the Muppet merchandise, which is very understandable. I don't see how overreacting fits into the picture here. It's a discussion. And having Disneys Muppets as the logo or not will make no difference financially.

T

timrikthegorf

There is nothing o talk about. The "Disney's Muppets" is not an official title. It's from the eBay seller. Disney has not put anything out that says "Disney's Muppets". It is still Jim Henson's Muppets at the moment and will probably remain that way. Jim Henson goes with the Muppets. The two names are synonymous with each other. Disney and Muppet aren't.

It is NOT an official title. It's from the eBay seller who knows Disney owns the Muppets so he put Disney's Muppets.

maxdrive

Reaction score
i hope they dont just change it to dysnery muppets only because it could hurt them like when hardiees bought up all the roy rogers and turned them all into hardees it hurt there busness i mean they can still own them and all it jim hension they dont need to make it a walt disney movie