You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

APRena

Reaction score
If you are taking the day off from school and/or work next Tuesday in celebration of Sesame Street's 40th. anniversary and the premiere of the 40th. Season!:smile::insatiable:

(And of course, you are in great anticipation counting down the days, hours and minutes and seconds and milliseconds...:batty:)
I plan on being sick that day, yes. *ahemcoughcoughhack* It's what I do on sick days anyway.

unclematt

Reaction score
If you wish that Wheel of Fortune had more Muppet puzzles

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you wish that Wheel of Fortune had more Muppet puzzles
LOL, I actually did video tape my TV for one of those. The puzzle was "Muppets Creator" and there was a bonus if the person could correctly answer who it was. (And in the video you can hear me screaming, "Jim Henson!" :smile::wink:)

unclematt

Reaction score
LOL, I actually did video tape my TV for one of those. The puzzle was "Muppets Creator" and there was a bonus if the person could correctly answer who it was. (And in the video you can hear me screaming, "Jim Henson!" :smile::wink:)
Did the person get it?

APRena

Reaction score
The people never get it, that's half the fun. :big_grin: Screaming just adds to it! JIM HENSON! JIM HENSON! YOU NINNY! Raggggh. I blame watching tv with old people in my formative years.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you recognize things in pop culture as obvious parodies and/or rip-offs of Sesame Street classics (example: that "Hip to Be Square" song? Huey Lewis and the News totally stole that from Sesame Street:wink:)

unclematt

Reaction score
if everytime you water your window box you hope to see a little Tweedlebug village.