You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
If you're really excited because you got to watch Sesame Street today and finally saw the Texas Telly episode (great for the Indiana Jones fan here, of course)
I loved that episode! :big_grin: Even though I've only seen the first and the most recent Indiana Jones movie...

Quesal

Reaction score
when things in real theatre are chaotic, you try to escape to the chaotic world of the muppet theatre

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I loved that episode! Even though I've only seen the first and the most recent Indiana Jones movie...
Cool- though as a true Indy fan, I must recommend you check out "Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom" and "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" as well- they're all great fun.:big_grin:

You're an obsessed Muppets fan if you're still shocked that Elmo didn't actually just sing "Jingle Bells" in the "Elmo's World: Happy Holidays" special, since he uses the tune in every single segment.

(Finally sat all the way through that special today- not being that huge of a fan of the Elmo's World model to begin with, it was a little tricky, but not too bad. Still, I much prefer pretty much any of the other Sesame Street Christmas specials. You just can't touch "Christmas Eve on Sesame Street". Though I will say this for the Elmo's World special- Oscar has a great joke in it and I really appreciated that Prairie Dawn actually directed a Christmas pageant about the birth of Jesus Christ in telling about the first Christmas. I wish they had pointed out that He came as the Savior of the world and not just a good teacher, but I suppose Sesame Street's only gonna go so far with that. It's still a lot better than other Christmas specials I've seen in that regard.):busy:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You're an obsessed Muppets fan if you're still shocked that Elmo didn't actually just sing "Jingle Bells" in the "Elmo's World: Happy Holidays" special, since he uses the tune in every single segment.
LOL. Seriously?

Quesal

Reaction score
Ah yes I had noticed that. But I'm still amused by the special regardless. Especially those harmonizing carolers

Quesal

Reaction score
Yea those new great muppet vids are doing my heart good

APRena

Reaction score
if your idea of "stressful" is not being able to go on Muppet Central.
Oh YES.

...if you've gone through all the posts on this thread, counting how many apply to you

... and are ashamed more don't.
(but, if you worry about not being *enough* of an obsessed Muppet fan: YOU ARE.)