1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF IF you laugh when UD says "I AM NOT A MOOPET!!!!"
  2. mo Well-Known Member

ymbaomf if you get a little too skeptical when someone says they are a muppet fan!
    heralde likes this.
  3. dwmckim Well-Known Member

Whenever you see The Cure's video for Lovesong, you always automatically think Robert Smith is in Fraggle Rock and any minute he's going to be joined by Minstels.
  4. Powerstars Active Member

YMBAOMF if, whenever you and your friends aren't allowed into a night club, you say "Guys. Muppet Man!"
    mo likes this.
  5. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you are going on a road trip and automatically break into 'Movin' Right Along'

YMBAOMF if you tell your dad that 'We don't need a map to get this show one the road' in regards to your road trip, and he says 'No but we will be using a GPS' and then you go on for at least 15 minutes about how the song does not go like that and he should have replied with the next verse

YMBAOMF if someone says something about calling the police bacon and you recite Dr. Teeth and Miss Piggy's conversation from TMM inregards to calling the po-lice p-i...(I wouldn't think of it!)

YMBAOMF if you want to suggest to your dad and his fiancee to play 'Somebodys Getting Married' at their wedding.
    Muppet fan 123 and PanthraDion like this.
  6. Hubert Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if when you are asked to whisper sweet nothings into someone's ear, you say "motorcycle cop."

YMBAOMF if when you talk about a myth, then say "Myth! Myth!," you expect Carol Kane to come out of nowhere and say, "Yeth?"

YMBAOMF if when you think to yourself, "I'm lost," you immediately also think, "Have you tried Hare Krishna?"

YMBAOMF if you try to start a group performance of "Subway" at a subway station. Or at a Subway restaurant.

YMBAOMF if hearing the word phenomenon results in you singing Mahna Mahna.

YMBAOMF if when you see a sign for Dr. Pepper, you immediately think, "They have it mixed up. Dr. Teeth is the doctor. It should be Sgt. Pepper."
  7. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If someone says "Forget You" and you cluck the rest of the song.
  8. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you hear about the Broadway musical "Newsies" and think,
    "Cool! The Newsman's getting his own Broadway show!"
  9. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you can't seem to understand why Newsie always gets hurt by some strange thing, like 10,000 ping pong balls, and one bowling ball!
    miss kermie likes this.
  10. Hubert Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if when someone says that they are going to hunt, you think they mean they are going to visit one of Richard Hunt's family members.

YMBAOMF if every time someone talks about "going green" you immediately think, "It won't be easy." You then perform a rendition of Bein' Green.

YMBAOMF if when someone says the have a green thumb, you ask them if they are related to Kermit.

YMBAOMF if prior to going to New York you transcribe TMTM, map out every place that any part of it was filmed in NY, and take a bunch of your friends wearing Muppet clothes to go and recreate the entire movie.

YMBAOMF if you get kicked out of Sardi's attempting to do the above.

YMBAOMF if you are able to get Joan Rivers to come along with you.
  11. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you plan on hustling Fozzie for the banana sketch.
  12. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you plan on hustling Fozzie for the banana sketch.
  13. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If You hear the word "Naked" on a game show & think of :attitude: speech on nudity & how he says "NAKED!" like it's a crime!
    miss kermie likes this.
  14. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you keep trying to set your dog up with Rowlf
  15. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If people who don't even know you, know that you love the Muppets.
    (For me, that was like, 700 people!)
    TheWeirdoGirl likes this.
  16. Hubert Well-Known Member

Yeah. Word gets around pretty quickly. Happened to me before.
  17. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you get you get a Blanket w/ :) on it, pillowcases w/:) heads on them , :hungry: heads to put on crocs (or buttonholes),"The Muppets" on DVD for your birthday and "The Muppets" is shown on a cruise you're on & you STILL watch it!:fanatic:
  18. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

YMBAOMIF You're buying a car and ask if it has a "travel by map button"
  19. Hubert Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if upon seeing someone put the words "they had cold feet," in a presentation, you immediately feel the temptation to say "I'm a frog. All frogs have cold feet." You then are ashamed of yourself later when you realize that the quote is actually "I'm a frog. I'm supposed to have cold feet."
  20. miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you go to a romantic movie, and imagine Kermit and Miss Piggy in the seats in front of you kissing. (I dooooooo!)