1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

I started saying this more with Kermit in mind, but I've been saying it even more due to a certain orange equine...

YMBAOMF if you were wondering why the moon was so close to the earth a couple of days ago, but then you figured she must have been talking to that bear again.
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if sometimes at night when you look up high you see a falling star in the sky and you wonder how...
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

The beginning of TMM I think, after Sam gets hit by a paper airplane (which wasn't scripted!)
  4. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

It was in the Muppet Movie. At the begining when they were at the screening.

"Kermit, does this movie have socially redeeming value?"

"Oh, I sure hope so Sam."
  5. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ahh, yes, now I remember! Thanks guys!
  6. KirbTreelo05

YMBAOMF if you got a new way to walk.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you listen to Labyrinth's new song and think he stole the middle harmony/lyrics from Muppet Babies "Around the World."

Not sure how it stuck the music videos in here when I meant to just link them...Oh well, go with it :p
  8. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

...you tried to get your name legally changed to Bernie Liederkrantz.
  9. meepmuppaphones

meepmuppaphones Active Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...
    - You spend your free money on rare Palisades figures
    -You practice your voice impressions of Muppets until perfection
    -You can name every Muppet, main, obscure, or background.
    -You count the days until the Muppets DVD hits the stores
    -You recognize every Muppeteerby voice and appearance
    -You quote Muppet quotes when you can
    -You've watched every Muppet Show episode
    That's all I can think of.
  10. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if your green wardrobe for St. patrick's day consisted of nothing but Kermit shirts. (Friday, Saturday and Sunday for me. LOL!)
  11. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if some says the phrase "Why are you telling me all this?" and you respond with: "Its plot exposition, it has to go somewhere!"

YMBAOMF if you feel the need to do Muppet crossovers fics/art of ANY sort (from animes to video games to movies xD)

YMBAOMF if your nickname has become Miss Piggy
  12. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

oh so true my nickname is miss piggy :)
  13. mo

mo Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if your best friends with your brother and he calls you ovejita and you call him murray but it didn't stick so you call him aberham and he calls you washington :D
  14. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

...you dreamt of going to get The Muppets on DVD/Blu-ray last night (I think I need help).
  15. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

... you thought that Dr. Teeth was one of the funniest characters from the EM!
  16. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

You were mildly disappointed that "A" WASN'T Animal on the season finale of Pretty Little Liars.

Whenever you see someone eating something from Subway, you automatically start singing "If you're in a hurry, take the express/It will go right by your local address..."
  17. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if...
    -You watch the Muppets, from The Muppet Show episodes to the various movies made by the Muppets, enough times to quote lines said by different Muppets as they are being said. (This also goes for the Fraggle Rock episodes:excited: .)
    -You know all of the Muppet (and Fraggle) songs by heart, and can sing with the Muppets (and Fraggles!)
  18. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

If someone says Phenomenon, and you say do do do doo doot, because it sounds like mah na mah na
  19. KirbTreelo05

YMBAOMF if being miserable makes you happy, but being happy makes you misserable. :grouchy:

YMBAOMF if you're always trying to catch the word on the street.

YMBAOMF if you want to dance the Mango Tango with somebody.

YMBAOMF if your excuse for not listening to someone who's talking to you is that you have a banana in your ear. :p

YMBAOMF if you're gonna keep your head held high, (high!) keep on reachin' high, (high!), and you're never gonna quit, 'cause you'll keep gettin' stronger. :super:
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  20. mo

mo Well-Known Member

ha! well that's me half of the time!
    when i'm not at school not at home or not annoying my freinds i'm asking people what words mean sometimes i go up to my brother and say
    'hi im mikayla from sesame street and i'm looking for the wwwwwwooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......
    and it just goes on like that until i think of a word lol!
    Dominicboo1 and KirbTreelo05 like this.