You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You smile whenever you hear anything even remotely Muppet related. (Everyone in my English class is probably wondering why one of my friends and I just looked at each other then started laughing a bit during that video which included a letter asking about their/there/they're to the main characters from "Janice." :flirt:)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You ate both candy and spaghetti today and wonder why Captain Vegetable didn't show up.

unclematt

Reaction score
If You Hope That There Are No Calls For The Rest Of The Night So You Can Concentrate On The Muppets. (i Am A Dispatcher)

APRena

Reaction score
You smile whenever you hear anything even remotely Muppet related. (Everyone in my English class is probably wondering why one of my friends and I just looked at each other then started laughing a bit during that video which included a letter asking about their/there/they're to the main characters from "Janice."
Lol, yeah. A girl in my gym class I met at the beginning of the school year has the last name Rizzo. We're required to write our last names on our gym uniforms. As much as I despise gym, I LOL randomly in that class. Rizzo's awesome about it though, and got the reference! :shifty::smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
If you almost fainted when you saw Kermit in a new sketch on Sesame Street.