You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
wes said:
you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if You shout " Good grief the Comedians a Bear!!" when people say the word "here"
First time I have ever laughed out loud from one of these. Great one.

wes

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, you know the punch line for the above mentioned
joke!!:smile:
thanks , No he's a not he's a wearing a necka tie Ahaaa, wocka wocka
It's my Favorite Fozzie Joke

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
When someone you are talking to on the phone begins to break up, you remark that it's like talking to a koozbanian spooble...

wes

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when some one say "I don't think I'll be able to live with my self." your Reply is " Well, you'll have to get another Apartment won't you!"

,Your family randomly know the same usless muppet fact you do by defualt.

Camellia

Reaction score
... if everyone and everything reminds you of Muppets, and everywhere you see Muppets and only Muppets!!!...

Rosewood

Reaction score
you know your a obsessed muppet fan when.....

You go downstairs one morning, pop in a muppet video for the kids, sit down to enjoy it with them, and suddenly one of them pipes up and says "Mom, could we watch "General Hospital" today?"

unclematt

Reaction score
Rosewood said:
You go downstairs one morning, pop in a muppet video for the kids, sit down to enjoy it with them, and suddenly one of them pipes up and says "Mom, could we watch "General Hospital" today?"
Please tell me this did not happen to you. I am so sorry that anyone would rather watch General Hospital instead of a Muppet Movie.

Rosewood

Reaction score
Actually I hate soap operas........

unclematt said:
Please tell me this did not happen to you. I am so sorry that anyone would rather watch General Hospital instead of a Muppet Movie.
Actually I have never watched soap operas, so my kids don't even know what they are. However, you still know your an obsessed muppet/SS fan when your kids do say something like "Mom can we not watch Sesame Street today?" Now that has happened to me. Guess it goes to show you can have to much of a "good thing", eh?:sympathy:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you spend a family party flipping through an IKEA catalog and deciding how various Muppets decorate their rooms...... <cough> Not that I just did that or anything....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if, when writing a fan-fiction, you console with a fellow Muppet fan on whether Kermit would say "It sure does" or "It most certainly does," and say that it depends on the mood and have an educated conversation discussing his moods and what he would say for each of them.