You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if, when reading or viewing non-muppet pieces of literature, you constantly compare the characters to Muppets. (I swear, the captain in "Open Boat" was modeled after Kermit, I don't care if the author died before Jim Henson was even born!)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Did you name one of your children after a Muppet, super muppet? That'd be cool!

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you've seen the new Chevy commercial and the muisc in the background sounds like a rock version of "I'm 19" from "The Frog Prince"!

Beauregard

Reaction score
...if you find that being repeatedly stuck off MC means that when you return you try to post in just about every thread, and in doing so end up posting in nearly none because you are trying to do way too much at once!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD

You might be an obessed Muppet fan when you're able to write 15,000+ word stories, in only 2-3 days time. XD

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if when you read this list and saw "You can understand what Beaker's saying" you looked in a panic on every website for a Beaker translator before realizing how in heck would they be able to make one of those. Yes, me. Sigh.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You may be aforementioned if...you spent an entire day speaking in Gnu, and yes I did, after hearing the Gnu song on Muppet Central Radio.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
(Please don't laugh/flame me for this. And to make more sense, I'm adopted, so I don't know who my real birth parents are just yet.)

You know you're an obessed Muppet fan if....you have had the same dream for three days in a row, that you find out that your father was Richard Hunt.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan also if you found yourself singing the swedish chef theme really REALLY loud in the middle of cooking class without being aware and everyone turned to look at you. Again, me. Sigh.

Also, if your only vaguely lovey-dovey dream in five years has been about a seven foot tall Muppet (i.e. Sweetums.) I know, it's rully odd. :smile:

ReneeLouvier said:
(Please don't laugh/flame me for this. And to make more sense, I'm adopted, so I don't know who my real birth parents are just yet.)

You know you're an obessed Muppet fan if....you have had the same dream for three days in a row, that you find out that your father was Richard Hunt.
That's pretty cool, actually. Like, some kind of sign. Usually people don't have recurring dreams unless it's a sign. S'awesome. :smile:

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
You Might Be An Obsessed Fan If....
YOU STOP DOUING YOUR HOUSEWORK TO SI ON THE FLOOR WITH YOUR KIDS SINGING LOUDER THAN THEM WATCHING THE MUPPET MOVIE ESPECIALLY RAINBOW CONNECTION.:smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if your three favorite writers of all time are Jerry Juhl, Gags Beasley, and the hatrack. In that order.