You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are really jelous about everyone new avatars and upset that Uncle Traveling Matt was not included in Vic's Dinner scene.

wes

Reaction score
if you insist that your son's name should be Kermit or James Henson B., But your scared that your wife and your side of the family would beat you into submission

if you see every alligatior, your call them Arnie, some one ask is that a alligator of crocodile, and you say: Read my Lips Al-li-ga-tor!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
If you think someone could live inside a Trash can.

If you have a Rubber Duck in your bath tub while Singing "Rubber Duckie".

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, when I was five I did. I even brought my Rubber Duckie in to Show-and-Tell :smile: .

CBPuppets

Reaction score
If you think your nose is a horn that you can honk as if you were some kind of honker.

wes

Reaction score
If you use a Kermit the Frog Plush for your students Hall pass!!

You note different shades of green By muppet! Kermit Green, Old Kermit Green, Dr. Teeth Green, Oscar Green

You are the IBM Lad Manager at your school But proudly display the Jim Henson and Kermit APPLE advertisement poster!!

Kiki

Reaction score
wes said:
if you insist that your son's name should be Kermit or James Henson B., But your scared that your wife and your side of the family would beat you into submission

if you see every alligatior, your call them Arnie, some one ask is that a alligator of crocodile, and you say: Read my Lips Al-li-ga-tor!
Lol, that son thing is funny cause my bro was actually named after James Stuart, James Bond AND Jim Henson!!

Pork

Reaction score
haha...your a funny bunch of people