You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Pork

Reaction score
If every time you hear the word 'bang' you run for cover!:crazy:

Kiki

Reaction score
Lol, good one Pork! :wink:

Btw, you live in Aus too, huh? If you don't mind me askin', which part?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
You're crazy about the muppets when you start acting like Mr. Square doing the "Sesame Street Squares game" on Sesame street!

(Me, acting like Mr. Square): THOSE CRAZY KIDS! THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!!! (This happens to be one of the funniest things he says during the game! He looks good with those glasses on!)

Pork

Reaction score
reckon I'll fit in here just fin...definately my kind of place

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you find yourself almost uncontiously singing Sesame Street songs, and have to verbally remind yourself to stop because you're walking into your work place!
:eek:

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if you went to New York City over the weekend and were extremely depressed because there was no mention of Kermit or the Muppets in times square

anytimepally

Reaction score
You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if every time you hear "Sleigh Ride," no matter who's singing, when you sing along the party is always at the home of Fozzie Bear rather than Farmer Grey :zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
anytimepally said:
You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if every time you hear "Sleigh Ride," no matter who's singing, when you sing along the party is always at the home of Fozzie Bear rather than Farmer Grey :zany:
Good one AP. I always think that way.

You might be an obseesed Muppet fan if after watching "The Christmas Toy" acted it out in your room but with your own characters.

(I know I did. I even had my friends act out with me so I could have other characters react with the others other then you having to do all the work yourself)