You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan...
  • if you try to get little kids that you watch to play "Vet's Hospital".
  • if you bring "The Muppet Movie" (in your DVD player) to your little brother's bowling party.
  • if you ask your Mom to go get the headohones out of the car so that you can watch "The Muppet Movie" without hearing the music over the speaker system.
  • if, while watching the movie, someone that you know says that they like that movie.
  • if you let them watch the "Movin' Right Along" scene so that they can remember the lyrics.
  • if you then talk to said person about the Muppets.
  • if you promise the same person that you'll send them links to Muppet YouTube videos and Muppet Wiki (and a Muppet quiz).
  • if you convince your little brother to name his new hamster "Janice".
All true, all me, all today.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Eh it's OK to brag about your birthday! :wink::halo:
ONLY if your birthday's like that. I mean, mine is the same day that Martin Luther King Jr. was shot. I try not to brag about that too much lol.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you share the same birthday with Frank Oz.

Wait, that's just me. :smile:
Oh hohooo! But WAIT!

You MIGHT be an obsessed muppet fan if you share the same birthday with Richard Hunt!

(Guilty, and slightly ironic that he performs my favorite muppets)

ONLY if your birthday's like that. I mean, mine is the same day that Martin Luther King Jr. was shot. I try not to brag about that too much lol.

Daniel
Yeah, I know how you feel. My birthday is also the same day Elvis Presley and Babe Ruth died. Again, ironic that I'm practically obsessed with Elvis and baseball.

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan...
  • if you try to get little kids that you watch to play "Vet's Hospital".
  • if you bring "The Muppet Movie" (in your DVD player) to your little brother's bowling party.
  • if you ask your Mom to go get the headohones out of the car so that you can watch "The Muppet Movie" without hearing the music over the speaker system.
  • if, while watching the movie, someone that you know says that they like that movie.
  • if you let them watch the "Movin' Right Along" scene so that they can remember the lyrics.
  • if you then talk to said person about the Muppets.
  • if you promise the same person that you'll send them links to Muppet YouTube videos and Muppet Wiki (and a Muppet quiz).
  • if you convince your little brother to name his new hamster "Janice".
All true, all me, all today.
Why didnt you send them a link to MC?

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Because... I didn't think of it. I'll send them a link now. *goes to do so*

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You know you're an obsessed Muppet fan if you can guess who performed what Muppet correctly.

The Male and Female Koozbanian creaturs. I guessed Frank and Jerry (respectively), check the Muppet Wiki... and I was right.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
or if you can tell what Muppeteer is performing what character.
(ex. Big Bird=Caroll Spinney, Matt Vogel, Bert/Fozzie=Frank oz/ Eric Jacobson)