You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Katzi428

Reaction score
You're in the kitchen & start humming the Swedish Chef theme sounding like country western guitars. (I did this when no one was around before.)
Uh....'scuse me while I go crawl into a hole now!:eek:

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
You might be (or know that) you're an obsessed Muppet fan if you think of character pair-ups that no one else has thought of. (For example, take take an undiscovered Steve/Dave character team-up: Lips and Zoot. Y'know, before I typed this, I had a lengthy discussion with myself about this pair. I'll spare the rest of you the time by shortening it. Now, both Lips and Zoot are quiet musicians who could've quite easily been friends since someodd years ago. Both of their respective puppeteers were uncomfortable performing them. But both of them [Lips and Zoot, not Steve and Dave] have never actually had a conversation with each other on-screen before. So, what I'm trying to say is this: Why not have the two of them do their own TV series? [Here's how I picture Steve and Dave's reaction: "WHAT! ? O_O"] Alas, the companies will probably never pick up on the idea. Fortunately, we have fanfiction to help us figure it out. So, now that Kermit has written a book, Rowlf needs to write an autobiography and the Electric Mayhem members need to find time to write a book about how they met.)

You know you're an obsessed Muppet fan if you think that Rowlf needs to write an autobiography and that the Electric Mayhem needs to write that book of theirs so all of us don't have to wonder about how they met. =P

... boy, that first one was long.

Gold Demona

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you've ever thought it hilarious when comparing the two Steve/Dave pairings of Rizzo/Gonzo and Wembley/Boober.
I mean think about it. Think of the characters involved in said pairings and think of how vividly they contrast each other.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
... if you ever sang "Summertime" in the style of angus MacGonagall and Mark Hamill (gurgling water instaed of gershwin).

... if you had to do the above duet by yourself since you thought that no one else would join you.

... if you did the above mentioned only a few minutes ago.

... if you're doing it right now.

... if you ever wondered if the Muppets have dubbed for other characters during songs (examples: Floyd for the ram in "Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong; Gladys the Cow for Miss Piggy [in the beginning of TMS]).

... if you ever tried to sing harmony to a Muppet song. (That goes double if you're a choir geek.)

... if you are currently working on Muppet parodies of movie posters.

... if you believe that Lips and Zoot should be the next Steve/Dave pair-up.

... if you (and a friend) are ready to give reasons for said Steve/Dave pair-up.

Teheheman

Reaction score
If you want Kermit the Frog, Swedish Chef, Beaker, Animal or Rowlf on your casket or tombstone when you die

Daniel

ngreen522

Reaction score
... if you listen to your Muppet music cassette tapes in your walk-man everyday while riding public transit to work!

(GUILTY! In my defense, you can't get some of this stuff on CD. People look at me like I stepped right out of 1985 with this unknown object. Imagine what it's like when I have to flip the tape over. The worst part is, I know they can hear through my earphones, cause I might turn to the left and 3 people will be staring at me ... wide-eyed. :smirk: )

Pork

Reaction score
... if you listen to your Muppet music cassette tapes in your walk-man everyday while riding public transit to work!

(GUILTY! In my defense, you can't get some of this stuff on CD. People look at me like I stepped right out of 1985 with this unknown object. Imagine what it's like when I have to flip the tape over. The worst part is, I know they can hear through my earphones, cause I might turn to the left and 3 people will be staring at me ... wide-eyed. :smirk: )
Haha, awesome. I'd do that if I had Muppet Music Cassette tapes, but alas, I have zero, naught, uno, nilch, nada. Hey wait, zero is a number! So I do have a number...of tapes :insatiable:

ngreen522

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if last night you had a dream that you confirmed that Studio DC: Almost Live is indeed going to air, ... and you just spent the whole morning believing it. Only to visit Muppet Central Forum now and realize it was just a dream. And now you can just kick yourself cause not only do you feel like an idiot, but once again, you watch the anticipated incentive that was supposed to get you through the month just vanish in thin air, and .......

oh, .... T.M.I.?

wes

Reaction score
So there not going to air it!:smirk: