You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you can name every time some sort of Jim Henson creation is mentioned on Family Guy. *ME!!!:smile: *
I think I can do that, let's see...

Bert and Ernie appeared in "Mind Over Murder"

Big Bird appeared in "A Picture is Worth a Thousand Bucks"
(Also in that same episode Peter asked the hotel clerk if they have bellhops that are rats like the Muppets)

Kermit was mentioned in "Let's Go to the Hop"

Stewie was playing with a Sesame Street phone at the beginning of "I Never Met the Dead Man"

Then there was the ep where Peter said the Pilgrims landed on "Fraggle Rock."

There was the falling baker in "I Am Peter, Hear Me Roar."

Stewie was playing with dolls of Kermit and Miss Piggy in "Brian Does Hollywood"

There was the episode "Ready Willing and Disabled" where Peter confuses the name Valerie Bertenelli with Valerie BertandErnie

Also, Peter and Brian were watching The Count in the "Super Griffins" episode

I guess if I haven't left anything out, I'm an obsessed Muppet fan.

By the way, Announcer, in response to your post. Aren't Whatnot's the ones on The Muppet Show, and anything Muppets the ones on Sesame Street? I've often wondered about that.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought taht Anything Muppets were Humans who appeared in various different hair-do's and disguises, while Whatnots were strange creatures.

That Announcer

Reaction score
The Anything Muppets were the Sesame Street versions of Whatnot Muppets. Your description of them fits rather well.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed muppet fan if you participated in the above debate, lol! :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Ho, ho. Very funny. Ha, ha. It is to laugh.

If you can point out every difference between the poser Kermit and the regular Kermit (this is Danny Horn, folks)...

If you talked to an opthamologist about getting your eyes taken out to look like Dr. Bunsen...

If you really, really, really want Terry Angus's Fraggles to be released by Sababa before any others (this is me)...