You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

CoOKiE

Reaction score
you might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you start to look at people as if they're Muppets.

anyone ever look at how Adam West's Batman looks like a Muppet?

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Or if you tell People really bad jokes like Fozzie, then Impersonate him by going "Wocka-Wocka-Wocka." or if your at a movie theater and people start to complain how bad it is you change their minds by telling them that your Uncle owns this theater.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
If you complain about hoe Sesame Street needs to go back to the way it used to be and how Elmo is taking over. Just kidding here people.:big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed muppet fan if when walking down a street at night, you get the urge to shout "la la la," ala Reble L.
You might be an obsessed Muppet Central fan if you notice you start to pick up the characteristics or habbits of some of the members.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
You might be an obsessed Muppet Central fan if you notice you start to pick up the characteristics or habbits of some of the members.
Hahaha...indeed. Yeah, my friend and I have started a chain reaction of Nyssa/Lisa-isms. Tis fun...ny:zany:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I forgot to add one! How about doing a funky dance to the Pinball number song?

Brinatello

Reaction score
Oh, I'm glad I found this before creating my own topic. I was going to do a topic called, "You know you're a Muppet fan when..." but I guess I'll add what I wanted to say here!

I might be an obsessed Muppet fan if the patriotic music I heard playing in my store for the Fourth of July reminds me of the end sequence to Muppet*vision 3D! :big_grin:

Fuzzhead

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if

You sat and read this entire thread from start to finish.
People keep asking you if all you ever think about are the Muppets.
You get extremely, excessively angry with anyone who says the Muppets are stupid.
You list your Muppet items as your most prized posessions in life.