You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you hang out in your local bar and post on the Muppet Central Forums. (Thats me)

Beauregard

Reaction score
teddyObear said:
...if you do air drums every time you hear the word "fever"
...whenever someone says "i've only got 2 paper clips left" (or any item) you feel compelled to add "that 2! 2 paper clips left ah ah ah ahh!"
Fever! That's fabulous :eek:

And...yes...I'll admit to doing Count impressions whenever someone counds...I also do the sound of thunder and lightning.

unclematt

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you were supposed to leave work 2 hours ago but didnt because your computer is down at home and you needed to be able to get on the forums because it has been like 4 days and you needed your fix

Pork

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if your dream ride is the eletric mayhem van.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You may be an obsessed muppet fan IF you listen to the muppet chickens clucking "Babyface" and you're pretty sure that you know who is performing each chicken part...

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, Mrs. Pepper, I've totally tried to do that. Do you really think you know who is performing each part? That's pretty good, I could barely figure out any of them besides Jerry.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
Oh my goodness, Mrs. Pepper, I've totally tried to do that. Do you really think you know who is performing each part? That's pretty good, I could barely figure out any of them besides Jerry.
Lol! As long as I'm not the only one who's tried!

I think I've figured out Jerry Nelson, Frank Oz, and Richard Hunt. If I gave it another shot I can try and see who else is in there, but after multiple hearings only these 3 have stuck out yet. Jerry is pretty easy to hear because of his tone of voice... Plus he's Camilla so it's more familiar.

I'll break it down if you want and you can tell me if you tink I'm right! lol!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You know you are an obsessed with the Muppets when you listen to the Cast Albums 1 and 2 and the Music Album in a row and you still want to hear more!