You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Quesal

Reaction score
If all ur muppet stuff u share with ur significant other turns him or her into an additional obsessed muppet fan.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You sent the sketch of Don Music as Thomas Jefferson writing the Declaration of Independence to your history/social studies teacher. (She responded with "Thanks! I enjoyed the muppet video.")

Quesal

Reaction score
You sent the sketch of Don Music as Thomas Jefferson writing the Declaration of Independence to your history/social studies teacher. (She responded with "Thanks! I enjoyed the muppet video.")
Now that is awesome!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You are so serious about your fanart, you use your Jim Henson The Works and No Strings Attached books as reference material.

Quesal

Reaction score
If u have a wide screen image of The Electric Mayhem from The Great Muppet Caper as your desktop wallpaper on your 27 inch wide screen computer

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
If u have a wide screen image of The Electric Mayhem from The Great Muppet Caper as your desktop wallpaper on your 27 inch wide screen computer
Ooh, that would be so epic! I mean.. it must be epic.. because I'm assuming this means you do.. blaaah..

I want a picture of the Electric Mayhem in my background. To Google images! AWAYYY! :super:

Quesal

Reaction score
Ooh, that would be so epic! I mean.. it must be epic.. because I'm assuming this means you do.. blaaah..

I want a picture of the Electric Mayhem in my background. To Google images! AWAYYY! :super:
Yep. I do. I got mine from using a photo software called "DVD Capture" snapping pics from the DVD itself. Just hot pause when its at a good moment and click "capture"

unclematt

Reaction score
If you get super excited when you get to take control of one of the MC game forums. I got Muppet Wheel of Fortune right now.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You absolutely can't stop laughing because your dad keeps typing in Muppet quotes on a text-to-speech program. (And now he's saying the quotes himself while doing impressions of the characters.)

Your idea of a romantic Valentine's Day is listening to songs like "Never Before, Never Again", "As the World Falls Down", "The First Time it Happens", and the Dark Crystal love theme on your iPod and daydreaming that you're on a date with *insert Muppet, Muppeteer, Muppet movie/show human star, etc. here*.

You are convinced that your obsession with *insert movie/character/etc. here* as a child is because you sub-consciously knew that *insert Muppet-involved person here* was involved. (OMG, Dave Goelz was the voice of Figment? I can't believe I didn't want to go on that ride! We so need to go next time we visit Disney World! *fangirl scream*)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you see this online as a status post, "we are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love"
and your first reaction is that it sounds like what Gonzo put on his Valentine's Day card to Camilla this year.:concern::smile: