You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey everyone; I just wanted to let you all know that there are still 5 days left if you'd like to be a part of such a unique project. The deadline is January 14, and after that it will not be extended further. I am also pleased to announce that this project will come to fruition! I am comfortable that there has been enough of a response to do it (although I certainly wouldn't mind more!).

chestermcdragon, I'll see what I can do, but this project is more for actual photos of MC members, not their puppets although several have sent in photos of themselves with their puppets! So please go back to the very first post for all the details and send in tose pictures!

A very very big thank you to those of you who have already!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Yea! I'm excited that this visual will actually happen! Woo-hoo! I can't wait to see it, about when can we be expecting that Dave? No pressure or anything! :smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hmmm... good call. I'll be away in February for about a week, so the visual schedule is still mussing about, but that's probably the target month. Exactly when, I'm not sure, but I'd be 80% confident in saying late February.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
chestermcdragon, I'll see what I can do, but this project is more for actual photos of MC members, not their puppets although several have sent in photos of themselves with their puppets! So please go back to the very first post for all the details and send in tose pictures!
well.since im a kid my parents dont like me putting pix of me online,anyway,i always see myself as a puppet!lol!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Totally understood, I'll see about dropping him in there. :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Four days left!!! This project is a definate go with approximately 17 MC members represented. Be a part of it and show your MC pride! :excited: :zany: :smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Ok..........so there are 4 days left to get you a picture or 4 days until you show it?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
4 days left to e-mail me your pictures; the presentation of said visual is scheduled for Friday, February 3, 2006.