You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

RedDragon

Reaction score
I try to get one to you this weekend if not sooner.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll try and get one soon, been waiting for a god photo oppertunity to arise.

jediX

Reaction score
Uh, sure. Why not. I'll send it when its not 2:40 in the morning and I'm not half asleep so I won't be tempted to use that ridiculous one of me in the Jedi garb with the lightsaber blade added in by Photoshop... :rolleyes:

I would recommend upping the due date, though. I mean, its not like it takes two months to take a photo of yourself. :wink:

...unless you can't figure out how to use the camera or something.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey, man; if you wanna' add a lightsaber, I'm cool with that! Actually, that sounds really cool; but just one lightsaber here ladies and gents, and JediX here called it (of course that is if he still wants it).

I was tempted to change the deadline, but I already set it and I haet to go back on my word, so the deadline stays; HOWEVER: we need a decent amount of people to make this happen, and I'd like to make this a very large visual, so come on peeps, help me out here!!!!!!:sing:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I'm still going to send one! Time got away from me last week. I'll get you one in the next few days!

jediX

Reaction score
Or we could always do some kind of "Where's Waldo?" thing. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
I'll try to send you something soon, too. Sounds like fun!:smile:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
So all of you know; if you like, you can include something small in the picture with you; a pet, a Muppet... something that defines you. So far, the complete list of "guest stars" I have pictures of is Frogster and theprawncracker! We need more to make this work! :excited: :zany: :sing:

BEAR

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
So for example if you're really 16-years-old but your posing as a 77-year old-man, this project ain't for you.:mad:

Ba-Zing! This made me laugh so hard.:stick_out_tongue: