1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You Tube Christmas Greeting

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by redBoobergurl, Dec 14, 2007.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Thanks Kate! I just realized I forgot you in my list! I'm so sorry, you're one of my favorite people here! So have a hug from a forgetful friend (((HUG)))

Melissa, if you're reading this I think I left you off the list too and I feel horrible about that as well so hugs also to you (((HUG))).

Both of you have been loyal fan fic readers of mine so know that you're both great friends to me!
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Heehee, that's okay. I'll just share Kathy's spot, since we have the same name, and often when someone says her name I automatically react anyway.
    Awww, you're so sweet! Thanks!
    :D
    :)

I forgot to mention your singing! When you said you were going to sing, knowing you sang in church, I was expecting great things from you! I wasn't disapointed!
    :sing:
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh! How very awesome Beth! Thanks so much for shouting-out at me (the way I said that sounds like you were mean... :p) And you're right, I hadn't been around for awhile... but I'm back now. :D But yeah, school, urrrrrrrrrrrgh...
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

BUMP!

Just in case anyone missed it over the weekend. :)
  5. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I'll be more than delighted to DOUBLE BUMP it for ya Bethy. :) :D
  6. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Again, very nice vid, Beth! Sorry I couldn't hear it!:)
  7. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Omg! Beth! **Tackle-glomps** You looked really cute and sounded amazing! I really liked your singing voice, that was a very sweet Christmas greeting. (Plus you said my name! I love it when people do that, Hehehehe!) Thanks so much and you have a super merry christmas too!