You Tube Christmas Greeting

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth, that was really cool to listen to! I like hearing peoples' voices, so that I can more easily imagine them when I'm reading their posts. Beth, you sounded a lot like I imagined you would! That's a good thing, by the way.
:wink:
:smile:
Thanks Kate! I just realized I forgot you in my list! I'm so sorry, you're one of my favorite people here! So have a hug from a forgetful friend (((HUG)))

Melissa, if you're reading this I think I left you off the list too and I feel horrible about that as well so hugs also to you (((HUG))).

Both of you have been loyal fan fic readers of mine so know that you're both great friends to me!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Heehee, that's okay. I'll just share Kathy's spot, since we have the same name, and often when someone says her name I automatically react anyway.
Awww, you're so sweet! Thanks!
:big_grin:
:smile:

I forgot to mention your singing! When you said you were going to sing, knowing you sang in church, I was expecting great things from you! I wasn't disapointed!
:sing:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh! How very awesome Beth! Thanks so much for shouting-out at me (the way I said that sounds like you were mean... :stick_out_tongue:) And you're right, I hadn't been around for awhile... but I'm back now. :big_grin: But yeah, school, urrrrrrrrrrrgh...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'll be more than delighted to DOUBLE BUMP it for ya Bethy. :smile: :big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Omg! Beth! **Tackle-glomps** You looked really cute and sounded amazing! I really liked your singing voice, that was a very sweet Christmas greeting. (Plus you said my name! I love it when people do that, Hehehehe!) Thanks so much and you have a super merry christmas too!