Your favorite 1980's childrens show

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I grew to hate Teddy Ruxpin books in the late '90s, not because of the characters or stories, but because when I would go to yard sales or flea markets or thrift stores or used book stores, so many times I would see the spine of one thinkin' it was a "Fraggle Rock" book, but it was that danged bear! Dang those books for lookin' too much like FR books! :mad:

jusnic

Reaction score
Whoa! Where to begin... mine were the Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, the Story Teller, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, She-Ra, Muppet Babies, Doctor Who, Dungeons and Dragons... The really scary thing is I celebrated my 30th birthday in August last year and one of my friends bought me He-Man and Dungeons and Dragons on dvd... I enjoyed them just as much as I did when I was a kid!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
May I just say that my mention of TR braught about the largest response I've ever gotten here; I'm honored! Thank you for the opportunity, *smile!*

peachesncream

Reaction score
fergie is the girl from the black eyed peas. in the late eighties i want to say martika's toy solider song was pretty popluar.actually it was sampled into a rap song not too long ago.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
my favorite 80's shows

Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers
Eureeka's Castle
Under the Umbrella Tree
Welcome to Pooh Corner
Dumbo Circus
Garfield and Friends
Sesame Street
Fraggle Rock
Teddy Ruxpin
Muppet Show

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
fergie is the girl from the black eyed peas. in the late eighties i want to say martika's toy solider song was pretty popluar.actually it was sampled into a rap song not too long ago.
A rap song by Eminem I think.

Yorick

Reaction score
Filmation's Ghostbusters (1986) (I also liked the cartoon based on the 1984 movie, but this cartoon was based on a 1975 show called The Ghost Busters...it has Tracy the Gorilla and it's a huge favorite of mine)

I also agree with pretty much everything others have posted so far, and for now I will add:
Get Along Gang
Popples
Pole Position
The Littles
Inspector Gadget
Flintstone Kids
The Little Koala
Noozles
Fantastic Max
Laugh A Lympics
Ewoks
Droids