Your Favorite All Time Prime Time Cartoons

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Anyone into Bill Plympton stuff? Yeah its a bit out there to ever show on tv...Im a big fan of his animated shorts and films though.
ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!?! I see stuff of his all the time in Animation courses! The Professor actually has like a stash of them! I saw "Your Face" yesterday, and I cracked up at the end, which was great 'cause it made no sense... got swallered up by the ground... classic non-sequitor stuff their.

I also love the little Animated segments on Monty Python!

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah Bill Plympton is great. His animated feature film 'the tune' is one of my all time favorites movies ever. 'I married a Strange Person' was pretty interesting to. He has a new film called 'Hair High', and one that came out last year called Murant Alien(a summary of all his features can be found here:
http://www.awn.com/plympton/features.html)

Just something very unique about his rough animation style.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey, guys forgot about batman beyond...that's a cool show, and it was even cooler when it aired on sundays, then it got put in the afternoon slots with the rest of the cartoons.

speaking of batman beyond, has anyone seen movie return of the joker?...a great batman movie!...

ryan